Delete Please

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Delete Please

Postby Sirath » March 4th, 2015, 5:51 am

Delete Please
Last edited by Sirath on July 15th, 2015, 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sirath
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » March 4th, 2015, 9:13 am

You know, you're only slightly more coherent than Tangy, and that is not a good thing.

1. There are people on here who are less interested in this as a hobby, and more as a business. Cool, whatever. They make a little money, we get some usually pretty good content, end of story.

2. There are people who have made files that force the listener to pay the author. And they're usually pretty obvious about it.

3. There are people who find the above types of files and listen to them, and get off on paying people. And they do it willingly.

4. There are people who hypnotize others and financially ABUSE their subjects. Those hypnotists find that they aren't super-welcome in this community anymore.

The point of all this is consent.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Sirath » March 4th, 2015, 9:30 am

i see o.o
Sirath
Mentor
Mentor

No subject

Postby sleepyjosh » July 2nd, 2015, 11:08 am

<redacted>
Last edited by sleepyjosh on July 13th, 2015, 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

No subject

Postby Sirath » July 2nd, 2015, 5:37 pm

Delete Please
Last edited by Sirath on July 15th, 2015, 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sirath
Mentor
Mentor

Re: BEWARE

Postby ProfessorPig » July 2nd, 2015, 6:31 pm

Sirath wrote:
Okay..
I wouldn't actually do it, I was just testing and curious of how powerful hypnosis could be is all and that was just one time test only..

what if your test went the other way, what if he handed over his credit card info with no resistance. is that really a path you want to head towards to any extent? there is a ton of research out there on how hypnosis works and what its limitations are already so there is little to be gained from testing it out yourself unless you are just trying to get another notch on your belt.

hypnosis involves an exchange of an exceptional amount of trust. consent is critical when you are letting someone toy around with your mind. so when you abuse someones trust like that, its bad in so many ways. you run the risk of killing sleepyjosh's hypnosis fetish. you run the risk of destroying sleepyjosh's trust in people in general. and you run the risk of creating a bad name for yourself and the larger hypnosis community.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Re: No subject

Postby Sirath » July 2nd, 2015, 10:35 pm

ProfessorPig wrote:
what if your test went the other way,.

No I don't...
I'm sorry..
As well as testing, I guess the power just went to my head..
I'll try not doing it again. Both power to head and the test and other stuff..
Sirath
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Idle Chatter