What happened to Sarnoga?

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

What happened to Sarnoga?

Postby diode168 » August 9th, 2015, 10:04 pm

I think I asked this before but it's still something that intrigues me. What happened to Sarnoga? Is he retired? Is he dead? Did he leave the planet in search of better subjects? He just seemed to disappear.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Re: What happened to Sarnoga?

Postby Tangy » October 27th, 2015, 10:44 pm

diode168 wrote:I think I asked this before but it's still something that intrigues me. What happened to Sarnoga? Is he retired? Is he dead? Did he leave the planet in search of better subjects? He just seemed to disappear.
`

Get you a Dog whistle and I think you find him in the Alley chasing after Alley trash
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » October 28th, 2015, 7:26 pm

Tangy, that was extremely uncalled-for. There is no need for you to make disparaging statements about members who have contributed a lot to this community.

diode, I'm guessing he's pulled a quasi-retirement from this site (especially since his last file was 4 years ago). WMM's been getting less content over time and fewer new members. There's not much going on in the comment section, either. It also seems like a lot of hypno-file hosting is being done on author-dedicated sites instead of something like this site. TBH, WMM is the only fetish file-site I'm aware of.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter