i made a deccssion i need help

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

i made a deccssion i need help

Postby Tangy » August 15th, 2015, 11:47 am

I decided to become a little girl no older then two years old please can someone help me reach my goal? my Goal is to become a little girl no older then 2 years ole if anyone can help me reach my Goal by making a file with human voices and embedded baby sounds and children playing calling my name Tangy Tiekey and Matthew will help me get therereach a good trance or can someone give me a scripted that can be recored in a wave sound recording. :arrow: :idea: :?:
Last edited by Tangy on November 16th, 2015, 11:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby blanketcross » August 15th, 2015, 9:20 pm

oh well
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » August 16th, 2015, 10:20 am

Huh.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » August 16th, 2015, 7:38 pm

KIY wrote:Huh.

The mind can preform miracles why do I say this the mind and the

subconscious mind can preform Miracles working together, it works quickly and we do not have to us hypnosis to reach it you have access to it all the time think of it why did society advance so quickly was it because someone use hypnosis to reach the subconscious mind planted a thought and we created it or was it a thought in the minds of the creator of the Items and built it? think about it, it was not hypnosis at all, but a thought
look at this article I get from the excerpt see below

How To Unlock The Unlimited Potential Of The Human Mind ...

www.danielbranch.com/unlock-the-power-of-the-human-mind/

We would be able to do things such as perform miracles or simplify complex problems. If you could focus all of your mind power to whatever it is you want, your ...

I Believe in the power of the Human mind I believe in focus thought it should happen instantaneously not months ad years to make a long story short the mind is what we should focus on first built up your mind and you too can preform miracles . :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter