What happened to the NCMC?!?

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

What happened to the NCMC?!?

Postby sweatnosis » August 16th, 2015, 1:12 pm

The entire site seems to have been replaced with the words "beautiful but bleak" and a download link for an (on my phone at least) empty zip file that seems intended to be an archive of all the stories. Clearly whoever was running it has thrown in the towel, but it sounds like there's more to the story than running out of funds.

Does anyone know that story?
sweatnosis

Postby sweatnosis » August 16th, 2015, 1:17 pm

FYI, the Narcissus Cursed Men Collection (http://ncmc.webfactional.com/ncmc/stories - now .../complete) was a collection of gay male erotic stories with mind control/hypnosis and/or transformation themes, and the source of my most reliable jack off material for years. I'll miss it more than I would miss, say, Facebook, but I don't even know who to thank for it.
sweatnosis

Postby HornyDude » August 21st, 2015, 7:54 am

I received the following message (8/17) in a Yahoo Group "GCMCStories" from the webmaster of eroticgayhypnosis.com:

"please pass this on to all. The NCMC has indeed closed. I was approached a decade ago to host the site as part of my eroticgayhypnosis page. The creator of the NCMC did such a great job I eventually ceased updates to eroticgayhypnosis.com. Due to the the limitations of gate.com, I paid for the NCMC to move to webfactional but this week the NCMC's creator decided it had served it purpose for him and he abruptly shut it down. I am thankful for all his hard work over the years and I am great full that he provided a zip of all the stories from the past 10 plus years.

I plan on utilizing NCMC.webfactional.com a new site for those, who unlike its creator are not ready to move on from stories the NCMC was meant to host. In respect for the NCMC creator it will be a different design and name. Check eroticgayhypnosis.com or ncmc.webfactional.com in mid September for updates.

I am looking for new partners interested in creating a new website from the ashes

thanks for all the years or service to the community "k"! We will not let your vision die as I do not believe it is bleak but it is definitely beautiful as fiction is meant to be.

regards,
Tom
EGH webmaster "
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sweatnosis » August 24th, 2015, 9:28 pm

Great news! Thank you very much for passing that on - I've been keenly missing the ncmc already.
sweatnosis

Return to Idle Chatter