Rules for making stories?

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Rules for making stories?

Postby FrozenTrance » October 10th, 2015, 9:26 pm

I'm sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum to ask about this, but I was wondering what rules, if any, are there about posting stories in the stories section? What sort of topics, general acceptable length, etc.?

Thanks.
FrozenTrance

Re: Rules for making stories?

Postby Tangy » December 18th, 2015, 10:35 pm

FrozenTrance wrote:I'm sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum to ask about this, but I was wondering what rules, if any, are there about posting stories in the stories section? What sort of topics, general acceptable length, etc.?

Thanks.

There is only one rule is that it is Original it is yours and it is at least two pages long minimum
well more then one :wink:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » December 19th, 2015, 1:55 am

FrozenTrance wrote
I'm sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum to ask about this, but I was wondering what rules, if any, are there about posting stories in the stories section? What sort of topics, general acceptable length, etc.?

Thanks.

The story should probably have some connection with hypnosis as well. After all, this is a hypnosis website. Since there are so many different types of hypnosis files available on WMM, that should not be too onerous a burden.

There is also the "common sense" legal requirement: if there is any sexual activity included or implied, the participants must be of legal age.

This isn't a requirement but ... use spellcheck and then proofread your story. Your basic spellchecking program only tells you that every word in your story is correctly spelled. Spellcheck cannot tell you that you (mis)typed "glove" when you meant to have a "globe" in the corner of the room. (I saw that typographical error in a magazine story.) They are both correctly-spelled words; spellcheck cannot tell if you typed the wrong correctly-spelled word.

There are many similarly spelled words. "Ti" is a plant native to Hawaii while "it" is a pronoun. Some word processing programs are good, but not infallible, at sensing that you have used the wrong word. Most are not; they merely tell you that every word in the document is correctly spelled. (Gets off soapbox)
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Idle Chatter