Am I Gay or streight ? Question

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Am I Gay or streight ? Question

Postby Tangy » October 27th, 2015, 9:26 am

I HAVE A question

hypothetically

I will ask this the best way I know how

What if a straight male took hormone's ever since 1990 for 25 years has develop big breast because of the hormone's over the 25 years and has develop enough breast to fill double DD bra around 30 or 40 and hides his breast under big shorts for no one can actually see them while he is out in public during the day but only dress up at night in the mirror but desires in his heart to become fully female and his mind is still male and he actually lactate like a pregnant women just a little lactation and even drip at times and his nipples gets even sore

Is he transgender or is he still straight ????? :o :D :?: :?: :?:
and should he come out of the closet or should he stay the way he is and hide? :?: :?: :?:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby whome » October 27th, 2015, 11:10 am

He should just be happy to be himself, and unconcerned with conforming to a label.

On the realism note, its very unlikely that an xy human could grow a double D breast by using hormones as an adult.

Augmentation... yes.
Silicon stickies... yes.
whome
Regular
Regular

Postby blanketcross » October 28th, 2015, 7:47 pm

If they say they are trans, they are trans, if they say they are straight, they are straight. If they say they are homosexual, they are homosexual. Here is an excerpt from one of my favorite songs, Save Rock and Roll from Fall Out Boy, "You are who you love, not who loves you." So for example, if you love a boy then you can be gay, bi, pan, etc. But if a girl loves you then you don't HAVE to be straight.
Last edited by blanketcross on December 13th, 2015, 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » November 12th, 2015, 11:50 pm

gender identity is different than sexual identity.

if you were born male, but you identify as female, and you like women its entirely possible that you could be gay.

alternatively if you were born male, but you identify as female, and you like men, it's entirely possible that you could be strait.

but it really depends what the person in question identifies as. there are a ton of variations with both gender and sexual identity. many people view them as spectrums these days.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » December 13th, 2015, 10:04 pm

Tangy wrote
What if ...?

The best answer to your question is one of Facebook's relationship status possibilities: It's complicated.

Yeah, you wanted a black-and-white answer. I'm really sorry, but life has a lot of grey areas. It's frustrating to those of us who want black and white answers so we can fill in those government forms properly.

Blanketcross and Professor Pig are right: you are who (and what) you say you are. If you say you're straight, you're straight. If you say you're female, you're female (even if the dangly bits between your legs seem to contradict that).

Like me. I'm a gay male who is a mtf pre-op transgurl. (So ... how can I be a gay male and a pre-op transgurl at the same time? Because I say I am. It's my life; I get to define me.) I'm also asexual, meaning that I'm not really interested in (the messy bits about) sex and have a few other adjectives, adverbs, nouns, and such that I can drag out to thoroughly explain my sexuality and thoroughly confuse you in the process. Like that song from La Cage aux Folles, which expresses so well in music what I'm trying to say:

https://youtu.be/lupNzpcpDRk

I am what I am
I am my own special creation
So come take a look
Give me the hook or the ovation

It's my world that I want to have a little pride in
My world and it's not a place I have to hide in
Life's not worth a dam
Till you can say, hey world, I am what I am

I am what I am
I don't want praise, I don't want pity
I bang my own drum
Some think it's noise, I think it's pretty

And so what if I love each feather and each bangle
Why not try to see things from a different angle
Your life is a sham
Till you can shout out loud, I am what I am

I am what I am
And what I am needs no excuses
I deal my own deck
Sometimes the ace, sometimes the deuces

There's one life and there's no return and no deposit
One life so it's time to open up your closet
Life's not worth a dam
Till you can say, hey world, I am what I am

Life is also much easier when you come out of whatever closet you've been hiding in. You only have to remember who you are. "You" don't need to change masks for each new person and/or set of circumstances.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Idle Chatter