What to do

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

What to do

Postby hypnomaster1 » November 12th, 2015, 1:54 am

I used to come on this site every night and chat but then I had to go out of town for a month or so and I come back and find out that my roommates had used my accounts and overstepped their boundaries in the chat triggering people without permission among other things and I come back to try to log in and find out I am barred from WMM chat. As soon as i found this out I locked my computer down like FORT KNOX no one else can get in here and my roommate has been evicted. I was wondering if anyone knows of who I can talk to to possibly get my chat privileges back?

Thank you
hypnomaster1
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » November 12th, 2015, 2:12 pm

I suggest that you send a PM to EMG explaining your situation. He is probably the best person to talk to concerning this.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby diode168 » November 12th, 2015, 6:57 pm

Wait we have a chat.

After looking in the side bar it appears we do. I am shocked.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » November 12th, 2015, 11:20 pm

you must have been in a very interesting situation to have roommates who knew common triggers that would affect people. its really weird to me that they were that into hypnosis but they did not have their own accounts. sorry to hear that happened, it sucks when you have roommates who mess around on your computer. i have some serious trust issues with my computer after having a roommate who overstepped their bounds with it.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter