Anyone been on the giving side?

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Anyone been on the giving side?

Postby johnbohnrevenge » April 24th, 2005, 4:47 pm

In the name of personal curiousity, I'd like to know if anybody here has actually triggered someone else who has listened to EMG's files. Is it as fun?
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MsJulie » April 25th, 2005, 1:29 pm

I actually having been trying to insert a few triggers into a certain someone but it has not worked as of yet. I will keep you updated.
MsJulie

Postby Linja » April 26th, 2005, 2:13 am

I have triggered somebody, but not with EMG's files.
I've hypnotised my girlfriend on many occasions and inserted a "sleep now" trigger, that makes her instantly go into trance. I have to say that I was pretty suprised when it worked (although it took a while), and when it did I got a pretty high power-trip I must admit. But I didn't let it et to me and have been sure to not do anything without her permission, I do love her after all. I also managed to use a "freeze now" trigger very well and am now moving onto other things.

-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

Postby drowsydawg » April 27th, 2005, 6:18 pm

I thought about starting a thread about TrigSlave, in the first post of which I would have said "S---- t--- for you. Now be a good slave and close this window NOW so we can talk about you" after which we could conspire deviously to torture those for whom the trigger is most effective.

But I couldn't remember whether it's OK to post triggers in here.... it's not OK to do it on the irc channel.
drowsydawg
Regular
Regular

Postby Linja » April 28th, 2005, 1:25 am

lol, drowsydawg, nice idea. A little evil, but it'd be interesting to see if it'd work. I'm not sure if you're allowed to though, like you said. If it's not allowed on the IRC then I doubt it's allowed here for the same reasons. I havn't seen anybody here actually do it yet, so I wouldn't wanna be the first.

-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Agriff » May 12th, 2005, 2:10 pm

What do you mean "posting" triggers? I thought triggers were only spoken, and in some cases IM'd. You guys are probably talking about something else anyway.... :?
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby johnbohnrevenge » May 12th, 2005, 3:04 pm

I guess that "when someone says 'slave'..." or similar triggers could be intepreted to include people posting on forums, i.e. Agriff said:
Agriff wrote:What do you mean "posting" triggers? I thought triggers were only spoken, and in some cases IM'd. You guys are probably talking about something else anyway.... :?
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby drowsydawg » May 16th, 2005, 11:13 pm

Well, not only that, but if your mind doesn't already interpret it that way (mine did, until my triggers got "locked down".... my heart still skips a beat and i get excited) there's always the IMTrigger file or whatever it's called that establishes that triggers will work when read online.
drowsydawg
Regular
Regular

Postby n00b » May 22nd, 2005, 11:53 am

I've triggered, and been triggered, by people online. You can be triggered online, if your mind interprets people typing as someone speaking. If you trigger someone with a stronger trigger, such as trigslave, it's good to treat it like a pseudo-hypnosis session, in that anything done can be detrimental. It's good to play it safe until you get a good read on the other player's limits and desires.
n00b
Regular
Regular

by accident

Postby gurlbidesign » July 31st, 2005, 9:15 pm

I was joking with my roomy after listening to the trigheels file and used the trigger. I thought she was putting me on but she wore nothing but heels for 2 days before I realized what I had done and then had to go back and get the release phrase. As soon as I gave it she kicked off her heels and told me her feet hurt, I felt terrible. So be careful guys, I learned my lesson.
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

Re: by accident

Postby jeremiah » July 31st, 2005, 11:41 pm

gurlbidesign wrote:I was joking with my roomy after listening to the trigheels file and used the trigger. I thought she was putting me on but she wore nothing but heels for 2 days before I realized what I had done and then had to go back and get the release phrase. As soon as I gave it she kicked off her heels and told me her feet hurt, I felt terrible. So be careful guys, I learned my lesson.

Thats quite wierd.. I still have yet to actually get a file to work. I have listened to TrigIncontinent or whatever for a while now.. nothing. But I really want to trigger people online, or in person.
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Re: by accident

Postby gurlbidesign » August 1st, 2005, 5:35 am

jeremiah wrote:
gurlbidesign wrote:I was joking with my roomy after listening to the trigheels file and used the trigger. I thought she was putting me on but she wore nothing but heels for 2 days before I realized what I had done and then had to go back and get the release phrase. As soon as I gave it she kicked off her heels and told me her feet hurt, I felt terrible. So be careful guys, I learned my lesson.

Thats quite wierd.. I still have yet to actually get a file to work. I have listened to TrigIncontinent or whatever for a while now.. nothing. But I really want to trigger people online, or in person.

I too have not had any success so far with the files, but I have just started. At least I can now see that the files actually work. Do they work on everyone? I don't know. Will they work on me? Stay tuned.........
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Idle Chatter