Changing Someone

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Changing Someone

Postby blanketcross » March 24th, 2016, 11:02 pm

What do you guys feel about this -- Changing someone subtly over a period of time against their will, but how they don't really notice it. Such as slowly giving a guy female hormones and urging him to cross dress. (I do not support the idea of giving someone hormones against their knowledge because it can cause health problems). Then when they realize what is happening you tell them it is too late and they have to go along with it. I would only stop if it affects their mental health would I stop. Like the file Female Takeover. Having that happen to me sounds even better. The only reason I don't listen to Female Takeover is because I don't have the file. I wonder what would happen if someone forced me to listen... Idk where this post has gone lmao.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Changing Someone

Postby OxyFemboi » March 25th, 2016, 2:26 am

blanketcross wrote
What do you guys feel about this -- Changing someone subtly over a period of time against their will, but how they don't really notice it. Such as slowly giving a guy female hormones and urging him to cross dress. (I do not support the idea of giving someone hormones against their knowledge because it can cause health problems). Then when they realize what is happening you tell them it is too late and they have to go along with it. I would only stop if it affects their mental health would I stop. Like the file Female Takeover. Having that happen to me sounds even better. The only reason I don't listen to Female Takeover is because I don't have the file. I wonder what would happen if someone forced me to listen... Idk where this post has gone lmao.

Dude,

If I has an extra thirty dollars ($ 30.00) laying around, I would be seriously tempted to buy Female Takeover for you just to see if you'd go through with it. It's the end of the month, though, when everybody's money is tight. If I sent you a file, would you listen to it for a few weeks, no questions asked? Send e-mail to oxjock@gmail if interested.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Re: Changing Someone

Postby rakurai20AD » April 24th, 2016, 4:28 am

Oxfemboi i would take you on for that bet if you would give in to that bet listening that file for a few weeks :P
rakurai20AD

Return to Idle Chatter