Ok, I've just gotta say it!

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Ok, I've just gotta say it!

Postby nuit09 » March 21st, 2006, 6:11 pm

[don't take this too seriously. it's a spoof. ]

[Humor rant/on]

You bed wetters and stuff... you don't need a damned file to do that. Most of you did that the first -what? 12 years of your lives i'd recon. just piss already and STFU. Same thing for eating your own cum. if you need a file for that you are just sorry. just beat off, grab it and put it in your mouth roll it around and swallow. it's not like you're eating fly blown road kill or anything. you bastards probaby ate your own boogers as toddlers. heck probably through college, I'd wager, and thats a lot more disgusting and unclean than cum.

[Humor rant/off]
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby charon2187 » March 21st, 2006, 7:09 pm

:lol: 8O :D :lol: :lol: :lol: 8O :D :D :lol: :) :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :oops: :P :x :x :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :!: :!: :!: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: 8) :lol: :lol: :o :o :o :) :) :) :D 8O 8) :oops: :x :x :oops: :? :? :) :o :P 8) :lol: :lol: 8) 8) :? :) :o :lol: :x :x :x :? :? :D 8O 8O :) :x :evil: :twisted: 8O 8O :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink:
Stewie Griffin: Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!

I wanna be a mermaid!
charon2187
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nuit09 » March 21st, 2006, 7:21 pm

i'm just saying...how many of these people expect their girl friends to eat it but are so disgusted by it that they cannot do it themselves. :lol:
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 21st, 2006, 7:38 pm

nuit09 wrote:i'm just saying...how many of these people expect their girl friends to eat it but are so disgusted by it that they cannot do it themselves. :lol:
She should blow them, take their cum in her mouth, kiss them, spit it into their mouths and scream "Now you swallow it you selfish craven bastard!" "You're a whore!!! Aaaaaaaargh! aaaargh!"
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby foxboy » March 21st, 2006, 10:29 pm

freak
foxboy

Postby charon2187 » March 21st, 2006, 10:40 pm

Oh, come on, that's hilarious! Mabye I should try that some time. :wink:
Stewie Griffin: Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!

I wanna be a mermaid!
charon2187
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nuit09 » March 21st, 2006, 11:47 pm

That last bit is part of a skit by the late Sam Kineson. :lol:
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 22nd, 2006, 12:14 am

...and seriously, the last thing anyone who is a member of a site like this one should call another member is "freak." somehow in light of our activities here that appelation has nothing but comedic force. :wink:
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby Obmud » March 22nd, 2006, 6:55 am

nuit09 wrote:...and seriously, the last thing anyone who is a member of a site like this one should call another member is "freak." somehow in light of our activities here that appelation has nothing but comedic force. :wink:

I was about to say that. Signed.
Obmud

Postby goldragon_70 » March 22nd, 2006, 11:08 am

I think foxboy has said that more then once. Sounds like a self awareness issue. I light of this rant, ummmmmm, I really have nothing to say. Ohhh, umm except for that Guy Snowball off of, “Clerks”.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby poetzero » March 22nd, 2006, 11:26 am

Yes, I am a freak. And I am not ashamed of that. On the contrary, I am proud of that distinction.

Cheese,
pz
poetzero
Regular
Regular

Postby Mallic » March 22nd, 2006, 4:55 pm

Remember you are unique, just like everybody else.
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby Arabella » April 7th, 2006, 3:40 pm

Early on in my not so old marriage, I did that to my husband on more than one occasion. he KNOWS he dare not spit it out. LOL. now of course, having him trigger loaded as I do, I can make him cum with a trigger, and eagerly gulp it down with another. Even so, sometimes I like to regress him some and watch him squirm when I load his mouth with his own cum and wait for him to swallow.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nuit09 wrote:
nuit09 wrote:i'm just saying...how many of these people expect their girl friends to eat it but are so disgusted by it that they cannot do it themselves. :lol:
She should blow them, take their cum in her mouth, kiss them, spit it into their mouths and scream "Now you swallow it you selfish craven bastard!" "You're a whore!!! Aaaaaaaargh! aaaargh!"
Arabella

Postby goldragon_70 » April 12th, 2006, 6:02 pm

I like you're deviousness. I'm taking notes. :twisted: :wink:

Arabella wrote:Early on in my not so old marriage, I did that to my husband on more than one occasion. he KNOWS he dare not spit it out. LOL. now of course, having him trigger loaded as I do, I can make him cum with a trigger, and eagerly gulp it down with another. Even so, sometimes I like to regress him some and watch him squirm when I load his mouth with his own cum and wait for him to swallow.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nuit09 wrote:
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter