Silly script ideas? Not hardly

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Silly script ideas? Not hardly

Postby nuit09 » March 25th, 2006, 12:02 am

at the risk of being accused of spamming the various relavant forums with this. i feel it is important enough to post in all forums where it is topical.

here is something that illustrates that your sensibilities being offended by a script's concept is not a reliable criterion for judging the efficacy of a hypnotic script. Let's take for example "Curse, Swimmer's Body." Utter rubbish, right? Can't work right?

Not so, according to peer reviewed medical journals:

Philip Cohen, reporting on the annual Society of Neuroscience in the November issue of New Scientist, called the new findings a “couch potatoes dream.” Researchers have discovered that imagining exercise can increase the strength of even large muscles. Using ten volunteers between the ages of 20 and 35 to imagine flexing one of their biceps as hard as possible in imaging sessions five times a week, volunteers showed a 13.5% increase in strength. There was no change for the control group who did not participate in the mental gymnastics. Additionally, the volunteers maintained their strength gain for three months following the end of the mental session.

I again submit that the best criterion for judging a script is probably it's compostion, which gives a indication of the mental fitness and age of the proposer.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Re: Silly script ideas? Not hardly

Postby ddt » March 25th, 2006, 6:05 pm

I agree that files that look unbelievable could work.
The mind rules the body, we all know that.
I do not believe the world exists any way, with concentration I believe you can manipulate fabric of the universe. So a lot of the unbelievable files seem possible to me if you spend enough time immersing your self, and I do not just mean listening to the file lots.
I mean the hole package., there is an old occult rule
"magic is more successful when applied through mundane action" .
If you believe that the world is a malleable illusion and magic in its self, then any mundane action must also be in fact a magical one.
Now I can understand you all thinking thats a load of rubbish so the alternative reason is that any action you take will be more likely to work if its part of an over all program of learning and development.
For example if you listen to Curse, Swimmer's Body 3 times a day , you should also go swimming in the local baths in the morning and the evening . Read the auto biography of ducan goodhew and watch splash at least once a day.

Hay I know what your saying , If this bloke thinks you can change the world buy thinking about it then he will believe any thing.
I would say you where right and thats part of the puzzle is it not?
If I believe it As well as trying to incorporate the files with an over all program of related efforts. Then I may of doubled the chance of results from files I listen to.

Our own doubts thwart success
ddt

Postby Arabella » April 7th, 2006, 3:35 pm

I send my husband here often to download scripts, or files I may listen to, CAREFULLY in pieces so that they do not affect ME. I do not use the actual files on him, but take the ideas from them and trance him directly, using my voice, and touches, to work them into our regular trance sessions. I know all too well, that the proper approach, can work wonders even with those who resist. Keep the scripts, and script ideas, and files coming. I am always looking for new ideas.
Arabella

Postby ddt » April 9th, 2006, 3:30 pm

Arabella wrote:I send my husband here often to download scripts, or files I may listen to, CAREFULLY in pieces so that they do not affect ME. I do not use the actual files on him, but take the ideas from them and trance him directly, using my voice, and touches, to work them into our regular trance sessions. I know all too well, that the proper approach, can work wonders even with those who resist. Keep the scripts, and script ideas, and files coming. I am always looking for new ideas.

Your husband is a very lucky man.
ddt

Good start!

Postby Dog » December 2nd, 2006, 11:54 am

Arabella wrote:I send my husband here often to download scripts, or files I may listen to, CAREFULLY in pieces so that they do not affect ME. I do not use the actual files on him, but take the ideas from them and trance him directly, using my voice, and touches, to work them into our regular trance sessions. I know all too well, that the proper approach, can work wonders even with those who resist. Keep the scripts, and script ideas, and files coming. I am always looking for new ideas.

Now the question I have is which partner is modifying which. By moving you into the "Dominant" role you have taken responsabilty for initiation of activity. He now knows your responsivity to activity as you must find the time and place. You seek out behaviors for him to perform and initiate actions he gets erotic behavior when he can be sure you are ready. Beats the living hell out of continual wooing and cooing. A man will endure anything to acquire sexual contact, this is why men are able to live with women or men.
Consider the dog, he toils not,... but Solomon, with all his wisdom, did not get to sleep on the sofa all day.
Dog
Regular
Regular

Return to Idle Chatter