Matthew Pearson is celebrating your special day. December 11

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Matthew Pearson is celebrating your special day. December 11

Postby Tangy » December 17th, 2019, 10:16 pm

Matthew Pearson is celebrating your special day.
December 11 at 2:34 PM ·

<iframe width="843" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gOr0WK3gVlQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
OK Please Repost Everyone please repost any macho mediea web site Repost
OK Please Repost Everyone please repost any macho media web site Repost
Drear Facebook Family Praise the Lod and greetings I come to you all this morning in in the Name of The Father Yahweh/The Son Jesus /and the Holy Spirit /the comforter
Matthew Pearson
Yesterday at 9:45 AM ·
OK Please Repost Everyone please repost any macho media web site Repostorning in in the Name of The Father Yahweh/The Son Jesus /and the Holy Spirit /the comforter
our world is pledge Wars/confusion/ uncertainty/ we ar on the break of extinction/ but there is hope
our world is pledge Wars/confusion/ uncertainty/ we are on the break of extinction/ but there is hope u do not believe in God or you straggling the fence atheist Christian never accepted God or not even if you have stand with me on
DEC 28th at 12:oo pm/noon time and tell God that I am have sinned and come short of your Glory forgive me of my sin renew for vows with God then God SAYS< > 2 Chronicles 7:14 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
What do you have to lose nothing to lose but eternity to Gain for all of us please join this test/experiment and lets create a heaven on Earth ran by Heaven itself
Spread the WORD!!!!!
Please repost
Lyrics --No Copyright
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: Matthew Pearson is celebrating your special day. Decembe

Postby Tangy » December 17th, 2019, 10:22 pm

Matthew Pearson is celebrating your special day.
December 11 at 2:34 PM ·

y; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
OK Please Repost Everyone please repost any so-so o so-so web site Repost
OK Please Repost Everyone please repost any so-so media web site Repost
Drear Facebook Family Praise the Lod and greetings I come to you all this morning in in the Name of The Father Yahweh/The Son Jesus /and the Holy Spirit /the comforter
Matthew Pearson
Yesterday at 9:45 AM ·
OK Please Repost Everyone please repost any so-so media web site Repostorning in in the Name of The Father Yahweh/The Son Jesus /and the Holy Spirit /the comforter
our world is pledge Wars/confusion/ uncertainty/ we ar on the break of extinction/ but there is hope
our world is pledge Wars/confusion/ uncertainty/ we are on the break of extinction/ but there is hope u do not believe in God or you straggling the fence atheist Christian never accepted God or not even if you have stand with me on
DEC 28th at 12:oo pm/noon time and tell God that I am have sinned and come short of your Glory forgive me of my sin renew for vows with God then God SAYS< > 2 Chronicles 7:14 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
What do you have to lose nothing to lose but eternity to Gain for all of us please join this test/experiment and lets create a heaven on Earth ran by Heaven itself
Spread the WORD!!!!!
Please repost
Lyrics --No Copyright
:o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter