Something i noticed

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Something i noticed

Postby Sirath » August 23rd, 2021, 4:30 pm

in my time of hypnosis, i noticed that everyone would like to see pics, video chat or what have you with their subs.
for me looking for subs, its not a must/deal breaker at all.
but when i ask about it, everyone always says no to it..
reasons i got was:
-felt uncomfortable (understandable)
-was abused/black mailed (sad..)
-other

for me, like i said, its not a deal breaker/must for me,
I for one just view it as the sub showing how obedient, submissive, needy and horny they are.
but only if they are comfortable in showing of course, but yeah thats just waht i noticed in my 6 years of being in hypnosis.
i maby had like 1 or 2 people comfortable with it, but majority of the subs i had they were all not confortable or been abused by it somehow..
Sirath
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Something i noticed

Postby manly_mage » August 26th, 2021, 1:36 pm

The beauty of the Internet is that folks can be anonymous without anything leaking into real life. When pictures are shown, that requires a boundary to be stepped over. That even goes for when a Hypnotist shows their face to the Subject. The anonymity might make it work easier for them. Not everyone wants to be open with their hobbies or kinks. Which is fine and should be respected. The ones who are totally engrossed in Hypnosis are down for the ride, though.

For the not-so-die-hards, a file or TTS script can do the job too, without sacrificing anonymity. Another thing is, some people get so great at Trancing that they don't need the live interactions. So sacrificing anonymity is all loss and no meaningful gain for them.

For me, many years ago, I had a Bodybuilder Coach who crossed the line and then cut it off after almost a year of work, weekly or bi-weekly sessions. Thankfully I was using a face mask and sunglasses, along with waxing my body. So I wasn't afraid of retaliation or doxxing. But nope. Not even attempting that again. I'm just a Muscle Ghost on the Internet now... Shit, that should've been my nickname. I gotta get on that.
manly_mage
Regular
Regular

Re: Something i noticed

Postby otmen » October 26th, 2021, 7:59 pm

I think that a file that makes people feel more comfortable showing themselves to hypnotists online could reduce the gap. Maybe have them use a mask to hide their face which is easily obtainable at Walmart around Halloween. You could also have them aim the camera at a different angle to hide their face. Over time, they might become more trusting to specific hypnotists and decide to show their face. Bridging that gap would do a favor for the hypnotists wanting to practice and hone their skills.
otmen

Return to Idle Chatter