File Suggestions

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

File Suggestions

Postby outofpractice » April 25th, 2022, 7:14 am

What files would you recommend for a male in his mid fifties, married for 33 years with hardly any sex life but still wants to please the wife on that rare occasion!
If I was in my twenties and single I would go for feminization/sissy files.
I 'm thinking of cum eating and anal play files, but maybe I should remove all sexual temptation and go for something like premature or limp files.

Any suggestions?
Thank you.
outofpractice

Re: File Suggestions

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » April 25th, 2022, 9:38 am

outofpractice wrote:What files would you recommend for a male in his mid fifties, married for 33 years with hardly any sex life but still wants to please the wife on that rare occasion!
If I was in my twenties and single I would go for feminization/sissy files.
I 'm thinking of cum eating and anal play files, but maybe I should remove all sexual temptation and go for something like premature or limp files.

Any suggestions?
Thank you.

Instead of asking strangers, consider talking with your wife about her desires and fantasies.
Or maybe take action. . . do something that makes her curious.
    - like taking her on an enjoyable date-night to watch a hypnosis show
    - or maybe buy a book like Look Into My Eyes - How to Use Hypnosis to Bring Out the Best In Your Sex Life
    (by Peter Masters).
Just think about asking her - or how you're going to make her curious about hypnosis in the privacy of your bedroom.

If the two of you (together) discover how hypnosis can reignite sexual creativity, you'll be the envy of a lot of strangers here.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter