arrrived home drunk

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

arrrived home drunk

Postby postcollar » May 25th, 2006, 4:38 pm

will listening to hypnotic cds be of any use tonight?
postcollar

Postby Blink » May 25th, 2006, 6:06 pm

According to work done by Milton Erickson, MD, yes. I don't know if there is more recent research, but he stopped just short of calling alcohol liquid trance.

As a general rule: when in doubt, do it. You might find something that distracts the critical faculty that you never would have considered. Strenuous exercise is a good example. It really works for some people.

Have fun. Relax.

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby postcollar » May 26th, 2006, 4:12 am

woke up this morning and found I had my earphones on so must have listened in my drunken stupour to trigwoman2 and bound woman.
My hands and feet went to the bound position and it was a bit of a mental struggle to override it, I needed to go to the bathroom.
Looked in the bathrom mirror and was suprised that my breasts and especially my nipples appeared to have enlarged somewhat, not sure if this is physical or mental. How do you tell? Who cares it looks good to me.
On a general note only been doing self -hypnosis for 4 days, as a person with an analytical mind and not one to see imagination as reality I'm amazed at the results so far. Got the vagina part going well can almost put my whole hand in it.
Main problem is female face and hair. Just cannot mentally picture who I want to look like so presumably my sub-contious hasn't a handle to latch onto.
Anyway hypnosis does work when drunk but not as well as when sober I think.
postcollar

What do they say about real estate? Location! Location!

Postby sandy82 » June 7th, 2006, 10:24 pm

Hey, Blink!

It's difficult to judge hundredths of a degree of longitude and latitude from ordinary everyday maps.

My guess is that 33.95 N / 81.12 W is just about where the state policeman guards The Flag.

That puts 34.02 N and 81.05 W somewhat to the north and east, but not much. Between, say, Forest Acres and downtown Elgin.

Remember the days when you could get drunk in a bar and know exactly how much liquor was in the glass? True until recently, except for one large piece of real estate in your general vicinity.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Geography

Postby Blink » June 8th, 2006, 5:14 am

Sandy,

Now you know why I like it when Jack quotes Cicero. State motto and all that. Did you see the television programming when the cadet brought the flag down from the dome?

Yep. The bars have finally gotten the family-sized containers, but I never knew how much I'd had to drink when I was getting drunk in a bar until I got the tab. Drunkenness isn't measured in fluid ounces. It is measured in how many times you read over the receipt and count on your fingers the next day--if you can manage to count on your fingers the next day.

Given that you've picked out the local speed trap and the home of the catfish stomp as points of reference, I'm guessing you might have been here before. Where might you be?

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter