EVIL!

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

EVIL!

Postby Cwolf_FA » October 2nd, 2006, 1:07 pm

I don't know who's seen it, but we're on POE (Portal of Evil). That's not too much of a surprise though; I think just about everything is on portal of evil.
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

Re: EVIL!

Postby sarnoga » October 2nd, 2006, 7:23 pm

Cwolf_FA wrote:I don't know who's seen it, but we're on POE (Portal of Evil). That's not too much of a surprise though; I think just about everything is on portal of evil.

What the hell is portal of evil?
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Cwolf_FA » October 3rd, 2006, 3:05 pm

A listing of basically all the "evil" sites on the internet. There's basically an archive there of tons of sites divided into categories. There's a link provided, usually a joke about the website, and then the members can basically trash the site on a messageboard without anyone to provide a counterpoint. Most of them don't seem like they'd have the kind of IQ to pass second grade, but some sites they have actually should be on there. Like neo nazi stuff, and personal pages of homicidal goths.

I run into Portal of Evil pretty frequently actually. With most sites, instead of bookmarking them I just enter the site name into google. In a lot of cases that'll turn up a Portal of Evil link. But first, there's something even more shocking..... there must be a traitor among us! 8O Well, I was looking through the commentary and some people directly mentioned files. In order to even look at the files you need to have a membership, so....yeah. I doubt that they decided to stick around if they did join though.
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » October 4th, 2006, 5:02 am

interesting
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter