How was your day?

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

How was your day?

Postby danmalara » May 22nd, 2005, 3:30 pm

Post how well you day was or how bad it was here. Make sure it has at least a few things that are actually worth hearing, because I don't want to read boring crap. If this isn't idle chatter, than I don't know what is! :D
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby n00b » May 22nd, 2005, 4:18 pm

Well, I had a weedeater have a throttle problem. So I couldn't do the weedeating. Which I didn't want to do.

...is that good or bad?
n00b
Regular
Regular

Postby danmalara » May 23rd, 2005, 1:13 am

I don't know...I guess it is good in a short term sense, but you will have to do the weedeating sooner or later, so it's bad in a long term sense.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby johnbohnrevenge » May 23rd, 2005, 1:34 am

Quite nice, thank you. And how was yours?

:D :D :D
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Agriff » May 24th, 2005, 5:08 pm

Crappy. Even though I got a haircut, I had to walk home in the rain and it rained the whole day. I got soaking wet. Its pretty scary if your friend goes insane. Do you know the cause?

I already knew that Dan and Folsom_God lived near each other and knew each other off the site, but I just realized that Dans location is Folsom, CA, and now I know where Folsom_God got his name....
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » May 24th, 2005, 8:47 pm

Stewie wrote:Hmmm lets see, Practiced drums, went online, wrote this stupid pointless thing about my boring day. Of course, I suppose a day can't be boring if you've visited this site.

Stewie, you play the drums?!? So do I. (I know this is off topic but I don't care, besides it is my topic, so I get do do as I please, lol) What kind of kit do u have? Are you good? Do you have double bass pedals? I do, and they are very expensive ones, too! So tell me more about your druming hobbie!

(Now that I think of it I am gonna start a new topic!)
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » May 24th, 2005, 8:49 pm

Agriff wrote:I already knew that Dan and Folsom_God lived near each other and knew each other off the site, but I just realized that Dans location is Folsom, CA, and now I know where Folsom_God got his name....

Bravo, you've discovered the most well kept secret of the universe. And why do you bring that up all of the sudden?
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Agriff » May 24th, 2005, 9:04 pm

Because it was part of my day :)
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Idle Chatter