hey guys!

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Postby tirips » May 27th, 2005, 1:41 pm

Well said Agriff. Those who are here came here to be with like minded individuals, not to push their beliefs off onto others, and are not hurting anyone.
tirips

Postby Jack » May 27th, 2005, 5:15 pm

sk_5555 wrote:hmm, thats very ironic, considering your mind is clouded when in hypnosis, you're "past time" can never be fully done, when you are listening to hypnotism. Obviusly, you don't think hard enough. I mean, lets face it, you are seriously on a hypnotism site, that allows you to transform into different bizarre things.

Avoid making statements unless you know something. Instead, clarify your thought processes and begin to realize that hypnosis can be used to "cloud" the mind, or it can be used to clean it up. Also, have you ever considered that to the people on this website your thoughts might be considered "bizarre"? No matter how bizarre your thoughts might seem, I doubt even one of the people on this site would ever bash you for your preferences.

sk_5555 wrote:It doesn't matter. Killing someone because they want to, does not justify your actions. The quote "others benifiting" that is also called a motive for murder. You can kill someone if they want to be killed, but you will STILL be prosecuted. So, therefore, it is not justified, and neither is listening to files, that pollute and cloud your mind. You are essentially killing off yourself, by changing your attitude, seeing dillusions as reality, you are doing something, that you find right, and moral, but in truth, it is not at all.

Therefore, you basicly gave a murderers excuse. Oh, he wanted to be killed, others benifited. WRONG. Because other people want it doesn't make it moral, same here, because people want to be weird, doesn't make it moral.

I sure as hell hope no one around you says they want to die, you might take it literally, and do it. Your attempt at a comeback made you say stupid stuff, you "thought" to hard.

So basically what you're saying is that if you were slowly dying over a period of time greater than a few days, and in so much pain that non-lethal doses of pain-killers wouldn't alleviate your pain, you would want to endure those long hours of torture?... Wow, you must be a nice masochistic slave for whoever your master/mistress/priest(ess) is.
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby MaStErHyPnOtIs » May 27th, 2005, 9:33 pm

loony28 wrote: :twisted: Ok I'm interested in why you think that enjoyment of something in no way justifies your actions. Do you enjoy eating? Do you eat meat? You know many animals die to provide us with food. And I do enjoy eating meat like bacon and hamburger. :twisted:

You apparently did not understand what I was saying and your response was utterly fruitless.

loony28 wrote: :twisted: If there's someone one this sight that really thinks that it's moral to kill someone just to gain happiness then they are truely sick individuals. Let me ask you something. Is it moral to kill someone to defend yourself or your family? I'm talking about self defense in case any one is thinking differently. :twisted:

Hmm, that's a tough one. I'd do it if I had to but I'm no saint.

loony28 wrote: :twisted: What files do you consider immoral or better yet since you think that many of the files are immoral which ones are moral? :twisted:

Files such as "train cum slut" and things to that effect.

loony28 wrote:People here do not like being told they are going to burn in Hell

If you can quote one time where I said people here would burn in hell I'd like to see it.

loony28 wrote:by visiting this site or listening to the files because the simple fact of the matter is that they won't.

You don't know that.

loony28 wrote: Like I've said before I've already been to Hell once before. And now I have this to say if you don't like this site. You came to this site willingly and no one is forcing you to stay. If you don't like this site you can get the hell out of here any time you want. Just don't let the door hit you on the way out. :twisted:

:twisted: You :twisted: know :twisted: what :twisted: makes :twisted: me :twisted: feel :twisted: really :twisted: cool? :twisted: Posting :twisted: lots :twisted: of :twisted: twisted :twisted: evil :twisted: emoticons.

I'm sorry, I just had to do that. Dang lots of people responded. I'll post more replies later.
MaStErHyPnOtIs

Postby makidas » May 27th, 2005, 9:46 pm

MaStErHyPnOtIs wrote:
loony28 wrote:People here do not like being told they are going to burn in Hell

If you can quote one time where I said people here would burn in hell I'd like to see it.

You didn't, but your friend sure did in their original post.

Thou shalt not pass judgement. WWJD
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby MaStErHyPnOtIs » May 27th, 2005, 9:47 pm

Agriff wrote:In my opinion: Fetish- a sexual desire... (talks about fetishes)

I'm not retarded, I know what a fetish is.

Agriff wrote:I have heard both of you talk about Christianity, and morality. While the Christian religion does not allow such behavior, that fact that it does not is one of it's major flaws, and can be seen in the news with gay marriage.

What disturbs me is not all of the people who have joined this website and enjoy hypnotism, it is the fact that you have deliberatley gone onto this website and thrown dirt in their faces for something that they cannot help, and ontop of this you call yourself a Christian. You may justify your actions by the fact that it is against Christianity to satisfy these fetishes, but you are also disobeyiing a larger part of the bible that mainly says "do onto others as you would like done onto you".

Please, you know nothing of my beliefs.
Last edited by MaStErHyPnOtIs on May 27th, 2005, 10:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
MaStErHyPnOtIs

Postby MaStErHyPnOtIs » May 27th, 2005, 9:53 pm

Jack wrote:
Avoid making statements unless you know something. Instead, clarify your thought processes and begin to realize that hypnosis can be used to "cloud" the mind, or it can be used to clean it up. Also, have you ever considered that to the people on this website your thoughts might be considered "bizarre"? No matter how bizarre your thoughts might seem, I doubt even one of the people on this site would ever bash you for your preferences.

Ha ha Sam, you got dissed. Jack I must say I must respect the fact that you appear to be a highly intellegent man and present a strong arguement. *Laughs at Sam more*
MaStErHyPnOtIs

Postby MaStErHyPnOtIs » May 27th, 2005, 10:30 pm

makidas wrote:

You didn't, but your friend sure did in their original post.

Very true, but I'm not his keeper. And I'm assuming it's you who is editing/deleting my posts, but then again I have no idea who on this site possesses the power to edit/delete posts. If you don't wanna this debate to continue you can simply close this thread, I really don't care, I'll just return to my life.
MaStErHyPnOtIs

Postby makidas » May 27th, 2005, 10:43 pm

I haven't touched your posts, though I do have the power. I'm actually enjoying this so please, go on. Morality, who's to say who's right or wrong. It reminds me of a debate I once saw.
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby MaStErHyPnOtIs » May 27th, 2005, 11:00 pm

Then it's apparently Agriff, though i do supposse i was a bit harsh when responding to his post. I'm just tired and annoyed. I'll debate more tomarrow.
MaStErHyPnOtIs

Postby Brainiac » May 28th, 2005, 1:28 am

Was the holocaust right? I bet the Nazis thought so. Maybe it's true that morality is written by the winner, and that's the last I have to say on this subject...and no, I don't condone the holocaust.
Brainiac
Regular
Regular

Postby johnbohnrevenge » May 28th, 2005, 2:11 am

Attention!
A user of this forum is confused because nobody has clearly explained what "moral" means.
Hence,
What does 'moral' mean?
Thanks in advance :oops: .
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby johnbohnrevenge » May 28th, 2005, 2:16 am

And while I'm at it, I'm probably a bit more undereducated than I thought. Once you answer that, could someone tell me whether all the files on this site are immoral? I thought that the files could only have any effect whatsoever once they were listened to, as opposed to being inherently unethical or whatever. Did I miss something?
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

What does "brad" mean?

Postby sandy82 » May 28th, 2005, 7:42 am

A very small nail.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby sk_5555 » May 28th, 2005, 8:02 am

Jack, give me the ratio of "files to clean up the mind" to "files that jack up the mind" I.E. Transformations, sexual preference changes. I know what I'm talking about, but do you? The point of view the people have on this site is obviusly dillusioned, seeing as they are on this site. Define bizarre, jack, and tell me what you come up with. Then ask yourself, hey, does this definition match what I'm doing, on this site? As a matter of fact, the answer will be yes.

So basically what you're saying is that if you were slowly dying over a period of time greater than a few days, and in so much pain that non-lethal doses of pain-killers wouldn't alleviate your pain, you would want to endure those long hours of torture?... Wow, you must be a nice

Wrong. I never said that. You said something like "how would people benefit". Obviusly, you didn't read all of my post. Considering there are torture files,

you must be a nice masochistic slave for whoever your master/mistress/priest(ess) is.

So don't talk to me about torture, considering there are torture files here.

Thou shalt not pass judgement. WWJD

Wow Makidas, you sound liek a very religous guy! Well guess what? Your not. THe Bible states very clearly, that you are to have control of your mind at all times, never having it clouded or poisened. Yes Makidas, it has been discussed. This makes you a hypocrite.

So, summarized, Jack, your "clean up" files are in short supply here compared to your sick files. Killing is immoral no matter what also. Don't tell me this scenario bull shit because I don't want to hear it. You never clarified. You also said people benefitting. This sounds like youre a hitman. Makidas, you are hypocrite, for trying to preach christianity on a site that goes against the bible. So theres my post.

As my friend johnny said

I bid you a good day
sk_5555

Postby Jack » May 28th, 2005, 10:25 am

MaStErHyPnOtIs wrote:Jack I must say I must respect the fact that you appear to be a highly intellegent man and present a strong arguement.
I thought I'd start off on a positive note. Thank you for the compliment.

sk_5555 wrote:Jack, give me the ratio of "files to clean up the mind" to "files that jack up the mind" I.E. Transformations, sexual preference changes. I know what I'm talking about, but do you? The point of view the people have on this site is obviusly dillusioned, seeing as they are on this site. Define bizarre, jack, and tell me what you come up with. Then ask yourself, hey, does this definition match what I'm doing, on this site? As a matter of fact, the answer will be yes.

If you were to think about it you would realize that all of the files on here clear the brain. Not only that, but if people were to think about it, they would be able to use a number of these files for purposes other than the one they were intended. Post any filename that you think clouds the mind and I will show you how it clears and enhances it.

sk_5555 wrote:Wrong. I never said that. You said something like "how would people benefit". Obviusly, you didn't read all of my post. Considering there are torture files here. Killing is immoral no matter what also. Don't tell me this scenario bull shit because I don't want to hear it. You never clarified. You also said people benefitting. This sounds like youre a hitman.

Obviously, you didn't understand the content of my post. I was giving you a scenario in order to clarify my meaning.
Jack wrote:In cases where the charges are such that one entity interferes with another entities' right to live or be free, the jury system is a fairly decent choice. However, in other circumstances(for example: drug use, sexual preference), I don't believe any entity has the right to judge any other entity.

This also includes "assisted suicide", which seems to fit your ill-formed definition of murder.

sk_5555 wrote:Makidas, you are hypocrite, for trying to preach christianity on a site that goes against the bible. So theres my post.
Have you read any version of the bible? If so, what version? The Bible for Dummies? Try this one on for size. You and just about every other person on the face of the planet go against the bible every day...

Alright, just deleted the 5,000 words I was going to post and am shortening it to the following:
In the bible it is said "Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself." And how may I ask are you fulfilling that little bit right there?

As your good friend Johnny said
MaStErHyPnOtIs wrote:Ha ha Sam, you got dissed. *Laughs at Sam more*
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby sk_5555 » May 28th, 2005, 11:05 am

Jack, you are clearly arrogant, and over self confident. Here. Read this and then answer. Nothing more. No bull shit about assisted suicidice or morality

Post any filename that you think clouds the mind and I will show you how it clears and enhances it.

OK, tell me how Male Rape Torture Scene clears the mind. How Cum Slut clears the mind. How fucking train slut clears the mind. You are clearly dilluted. Look up the Bible, OK? Hypnotism is frowned upon, because it is OCCULT. You have priests and masters. This is a heavier sin than cussing, or other daily sins. A LOT HEAVIER. And love thy neigbor? Did I ever say I hated you? Did I ever say I hated the people on this site? No, I just used an adjective, bizarre, to describe that their actions, here, partaking in hypnotism, is sincerely sick. I'm sorry Jack, but all you are doing now is rambling. All of my evidence, the Bible, has proof. Just because you can crack some intelligent jokes doesn't make you right. What is your religion jack? Christian? Would God approve of you destroying your mind so your addicted to your own cuM? Or having a master, that you ARE FORCED TO WORSHIP OR PLEASE? NO. Jack, you are a hypocrite also, I am sorry to say. Hypnotism is very much like a drug, in the sense that you can ruin your life using it. Its a sin, and its immoral.
sk_5555

Money still owed on...

Postby sandy82 » May 28th, 2005, 1:05 pm

...college loans
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby JungleCat » May 28th, 2005, 2:00 pm

sk_5555 wrote: Its a sin, and its immoral.

I think many people here acknowledge this as truth to some extent. I agree, for one.

But like many people here, I really dont care. And no matter how many times you tell me im doing something 'wrong', it wont make a difference.

So why are you still here? You aren't going to accomplish anything. Other than get into a bunch of arguments where everyone trys to show off how smart they are. I guess if thats fun for you, then go for it.

But these forums clearly weren't made for you if you don't show a genuine interest in the sites content. The fact is, no one will care what you have to say, because you are out of place here.
JungleCat

Postby Dammi » May 28th, 2005, 2:09 pm

Oh no! I better stop idalizing Metallica! Or listen to music because I tend to drift off to places! Might dillute mind with those filthy words they say!

I gotta say this though... I don't like "man to woman" - "Woman to man" - "Cum something" at all. I like to have fun, change into a cat for example. Can't see how that can dillute my mind.

I love my God. I love Jesus. I do my prayer's ( Don't know how to spell it! ).

Murder justified? Well... maybe someone is on fire which can't be put out... only thing that awaits him is to slowly die a painfull death, he cries out help! I for one would help him... do what ever he could, if he asked me to kill him ( We're talking much about life and fotball :roll: ) ... I couldn't do that, but I wouldn't blame the one who did. That's my opinion.. flame it all you want.. won't change it just like nobody here can change yours ( Talking to the one's flaming hypnotizm )

And the part where someone said we are judged by our peers or something like that.. well it's ok up to a certain point. Where that line is... very different from person to person I think. I wouldn't want some idiot to walk up to me and say

"You're to fat... don't buy that chocolate bar"
"Hey! Don't you dare paint your house green!!"
"Oh no you don't.. you're not marrying her, because she's too fat/thin/ugly/whatever!"

I know these are very small examples compared to murder and such. But the thing is.. it's our/their own desire. When it breaks the law.. THEN we can be judged by others ( Except maybe our parents... real pain in the but sometimes :lol: )

I know I'm gonna get my butt kicked here, I'll answer what I can cause I like to debate things like these :) "THE GREAT LINE!" sort of debates ;)
Just wanted to say my piece 8)

..didn't bother with quotes... Do you know how much reading material on this post?
Don't think for a second I would wanna do that! :roll:
Dammi

Postby MaStErHyPnOtIs » May 28th, 2005, 4:12 pm

Hey, can anyone tell me if SK_5555 has been banned?
MaStErHyPnOtIs

Postby loony28 » May 28th, 2005, 4:21 pm

sk_5555 wrote:Jack, give me the ratio of "files to clean up the mind" to "files that jack up the mind" I.E. Transformations, sexual preference changes.

:twisted: You might think diferently about the sexual preference changes. Let's say a gay guy or a lesbian woman were to listen to the sexual preference change files so they prefer the opposite sex. Would you still consider them as "files that jack up the mind"? I suspect that your answer to that would be something like, Being gay or lesbian is a sin so in that circumstance it is the moral thing to do. Am I right? :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Agriff » May 28th, 2005, 4:58 pm

Let me start off by saying that I agree with Jungle Cat 100%.

You obviously don't know anything about hypnosis other than what you've seen on tv and movies. Hypnosis cannot make you do anything that you would not normally do, It simply breaks the barriers that hold you back from doing that.

In that sence, hypnosis can never cloud the mind. If you are 100% straight and there is not a gay thought in your head, and on top of that you have no desire to become gay, then hypnosis cannot turn you gay.

I do agree that drinking cum and acting like a total slut is against the bible and is immoral, but that really doesnt have anything to do with hypnosis. You might as well go onto the thousands of other sexually related websites and bash them for have immoral content on their websites.

Even if you make a worldwide PSA that drinking cum and acting like a total whore or enjoying pain, whatever the fuck, is wrong, it would not change anything. If you made it against the law and killed anybody who drank cum or acted like a whore, it would not change anything. The thought is what matters. You can't change a person's thoughts just because you can hold them back physically. That is what the whole book of Civil Disobedience is about.

But im not trying to advertise a book. Im trying to say that nothing can change a person's mind. However, hypnosis can make the people who do have desires to drink cum and act like whores much happier. And male rape scene gives people who enjoy pain a chance to feel pain without getting physically harmed.

So, while the content of this website is not PG-13 rated (By the way if you are under 18 and are just finding out about world of sex away from the church, there was a warning before you entered, and its not safe for you to be here) it is not ill intentioned.

I suggest that you actually take in what this post says instead of skimming over each part and thinking to yourself "hmm, how can I insult this section of the post?", or "How can I warp this section to my will?".
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby makidas » May 28th, 2005, 8:52 pm

I would just like to say that I am not a Christian, but for someone who claims to be a follower of Jesus, you're pretty judgemental. Would Jesus tell everyone who does something sinful how fucked up they are? I think not. Love the sinner, hate the sin. Also, the word "Occult" in the bible is only used in reference to female "witches" who used black magic and worshiped satan.
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby MaStErHyPnOtIs » May 28th, 2005, 9:47 pm

Well, first off I must say this thread made it alot longer than I thought it would. I'm not gonna do any real in depth responses, because there's to many to go over.

JungleCat wrote:So why are you still here? You aren't going to accomplish anything. Other than get into a bunch of arguments where everyone trys to show off how smart they are. I guess if thats fun for you, then go for it.

I believe I already answered this question.

MaStErHyPnOtIs wrote:and I actualy do enjoy arguing, its almost a
unusual, even "weird" and yet mostly harmless pastime
of mine.

JungleCat wrote:But these forums clearly weren't made for you if you don't show a genuine interest in the sites content. The fact is, no one will care what you have to say, because you are out of place here.

All these people cared enough to respond, including you.

loony28 wrote:Let's say a gay guy or a lesbian woman were to listen to the sexual preference change files so they prefer the opposite sex. Would you still consider them as "files that jack up the mind"?

No, though I doubt that's the files actual intention.

Agriff wrote:You obviously don't know anything about hypnosis other than what you've seen on tv and movies.

You sure do make alot of assumptions.

Agriff wrote:I suggest that you actually take in what this post says instead of skimming over each part and thinking to yourself "hmm, how can I insult this section of the post?", or "How can I warp this section to my will?".

Again, you sure do make alot of assumptions.

In closing, this'll probably be my last post, unless anyone else says something I feel the need to respond to. This is getting boring and I have much more important things to do so I'll take my business else where. SK claims he's been banned, but he is a dumbass and it could very easily be a stupid mistake he made when trying to log in. I still don't agree with many of the things on this site and probably never will because, as I said I don't tend to change my opinions. But then again that's not your problem and I doubt anyone here would give two squirts of piss to change my mind. So I'll just say good luck with all your crud and I'll be on my way. pCe

MaStErHyPnOtIs
MaStErHyPnOtIs

Postby makidas » May 28th, 2005, 9:54 pm

NO! Don't stop! It's just getting good!! lol :)
makidas
Guru
Guru

A "johnny" is a toilet, but a "brad"

Postby sandy82 » May 28th, 2005, 10:19 pm

is a small nail.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby johnbohnrevenge » May 29th, 2005, 3:37 am

MaStErHyPnOtIs wrote:You sure do make alot of assumptions.
Agriff wrote:...

Again, you sure do make alot of assumptions.
Notice how he didn't say the assumptions were false? He's too honest to actually come out and lie, so he just avoids the statements altogether. Oh, and this may just be a keyboard problem, but the way I was brought up, "a lot" is two separate words.
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Brainiac » May 29th, 2005, 3:35 pm

They say proper spelling is a sign of conformity, not intelligence. :P
Brainiac
Regular
Regular

Postby Agriff » May 29th, 2005, 8:50 pm

You callin my boy johnny stupid!? He are gonna f u uhp boi
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Brainiac » May 30th, 2005, 12:33 pm

Not uhp!! Ah shore dun wunna beee f uhp!1!1!!!!One!!!1
Brainiac
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » May 30th, 2005, 1:50 pm

Brainiac wrote:They say proper spelling is a sign of conformity, not intelligence. :P

Indeed it is, and johnbohnrevenge would agree with me on that.

Need, knead, kneed.

Leak, leek.

Etc., etc.

And then there's the word "ghoti". I'm sure you know that one.

The "gh" from "cough"
The "o" from "women"
The "ti" from "condition"

It's pronounced "fish".

Comprehensible spelling is a sign of conformity to standards and of concern for others.

Intelligence, Brainiac, is an entirely different matter. Work on conformity and concern first.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Brainiac » May 30th, 2005, 4:25 pm

No need to go all sagely on me, I'm in awe for sure 8).

I take it by your quoting me that perhaps you noticed the tongue-sticking-out-smiley-face attached to what I said, implying the light hearted humour that it entailed (unless someone changed the meaning of emoticons without telling me).

The point of it at all, was a light ribbing about the lack of necessity regarding the pointing out of the mispelling of "a lot" in an attempt at levity. If this actually offended someone then I apologize and recommend that they unclench.

As for the advice, while I appreciate it, it was unneeded and seemed to imply slight against me in order for you to appear more impressive to our fellow posters. I hope I'm mistaken on this point.
Brainiac
Regular
Regular

Postby Agriff » May 30th, 2005, 7:49 pm

Its ok Brainiac mostly everyone knew you wern't being serious. It's just one of Sandy's hobbies to make people look stupid. :)
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » June 1st, 2005, 7:07 am

Brainiac,

I'm sure you've had a physical examination, during which the doctor taps your shin with a small mallet. He notes the response.

Psychologists use a different tool, but a similar technique.

Thanks for your response.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

The humor in irony

Postby sandy82 » June 1st, 2005, 7:28 am

LOL, Agriff! With your 78 posts in the past week, I see that you've become a practitioner of the double-edged sword. Very skillfully done!

Almost everyone makes honest comments about issues that interest them.

I am a firm believer in free will. I didn't make Brainiac do anything. :wink:

Agriff wrote:Its ok Brainiac mostly everyone knew you wern't being serious. It's just one of Sandy's hobbies to make people look stupid. :)
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby parallaxfx » June 12th, 2005, 9:23 am

As a newbie, I'm sorry I missed whatever set this all off in the first place.
parallaxfx

Postby sandy82 » June 14th, 2005, 11:43 am

The site received an episodic visit from one or two people with four or more aliases. A series of high-octane posts ensued. The theme of the posts seemed to be that the writer was religious and the rest of us were going to the fiery furnace. Presumably, our mortal sin was our presence on this site. :?

I must be naïve. I had never realized that so many short Anglo-Saxonisms were integral to a faith generally assumed to be based in large part on kindness and charity.

The entries in the thread have been edited and re-edited. The only way you could hope to know what went on is to see one or more versions of the thread as the "debate" progressed. I have several copies of the postings at various stages. If you're interested, I can pass them along to you.

parallaxfx wrote:As a newbie, I'm sorry I missed whatever set this all off in the first place.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby parallaxfx » June 14th, 2005, 12:54 pm

Thanks for the background. It was just that in reading the thread, it did not make a lot of sense. Knowing some of the history now I can see how it might progress as it did.
parallaxfx

Postby loony28 » June 14th, 2005, 9:49 pm

:twisted: It progressed quite nicely I believe. As to the fiery hell that we are all supposed to go to because of our fetishes, all I have to say is that I've been there. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Previous

Return to Idle Chatter