the Forum is dead

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Postby johnbohnrevenge » May 26th, 2005, 6:35 am

Views? You want views? I totally disagree with what you say! You're an idiot! I'm an idiot! And anybody who doens't take offense to this (I hate your gender, race, and species) is an idiot! I HATE YOU ALL!

If nobody replies, then there's reason to worry.
You don't really expect people to post every minute, do you? I mean, WarpMyMind is popular, but it's not *that* much of a majority site. I'm sure people need to argue with their friends, too. :P
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tirips » May 26th, 2005, 8:17 am

Just joined....will start posting once i'm more comfortable :)
tirips

Postby Lord_Mizaru » May 26th, 2005, 11:41 am

Good luck becoming comfortable around morons like these guys :P

Welcome to the show!
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tirips » May 26th, 2005, 2:12 pm

Lord_Mizaru wrote:Good luck becoming comfortable around morons like these guys :P

Welcome to the show!

hehe....thanks...i'm sure i'll have no problems :lol:

i was shocked to find that so many people were members yet there were so few who posted....as well as so many downloads, yet so few who voted. Although it shouldn't as i am a member of a few other forums that i rarely post on....

ok...shutting up now
tirips

Postby xanthk » May 26th, 2005, 3:52 pm

Don't shut up yet, you just got here! :D If everybody does that, it'll be even more dead around here
Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....
xanthk
Regular
Regular

Postby kitnoki » May 26th, 2005, 7:00 pm

*Takes offence at JBR hating her species*
kitnoki
Regular
Regular

Postby Wynfrith » May 26th, 2005, 8:55 pm

[quote="johnbohnrevenge"]Views? You want views? I totally disagree with what you say! You're an idiot! I'm an idiot! And anybody who doens't take offense to this (I hate your gender, race, and species) is an idiot! I HATE YOU ALL!

I agree with everything you say, but hate you for saying it! :?
Wynfrith

Postby loony28 » May 27th, 2005, 8:07 pm

Wynfrith wrote:
johnbohnrevenge wrote:Views? You want views? I totally disagree with what you say! You're an idiot! I'm an idiot! And anybody who doens't take offense to this (I hate your gender, race, and species) is an idiot! I HATE YOU ALL!

I agree with everything you say, but hate you for saying it! :?

:twisted: You forgot to add the [/qoute] at the end. I don't agree at all to what johnbohnrevenge said. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby johnbohnrevenge » May 28th, 2005, 3:03 am

This controversy sucks! You're a loser! So is he! We're all losers!

CHEESE IS THE MANIFESTATION OF EVIL!

Feel free to discuss.
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » June 1st, 2005, 10:28 am

tirips wrote:
i was shocked to find...so many downloads, yet so few who voted.

LOL, I was surprised at the same thing. When there were about 4,000 registered users, I noticed that there were over 10,000 downloads on some files.

And then the answer came to me. :P Kind and generous users were giving files like "traincat" and "traindog" to their near-sighted pastors and to former, old-maid school teachers..who have boisterous pets around the house.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » June 1st, 2005, 8:02 pm

sandy82 wrote:
tirips wrote:

LOL, I was surprised at the same thing. When there were about 4,000 registered users, I noticed that there were over 10,000 downloads on some files.

And then the answer came to me. :P Kind and generous users were giving files like "traincat" and "traindog" to their near-sighted pastors and to former, old-maid school teachers..who have boisterous pets around the house.

:twisted: LMAO :lol: . We can always count on you for a good laugh sandy. The real answer to why so many files had more downloads than registered members is because the files were being downloaded before the site went with registration. I don't think the counters were reset. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby tirips » June 2nd, 2005, 9:45 am

sandy82 wrote:
tirips wrote:

So that's what the reason is...thanks for clearing that up for me. It makes perfect sense now. 8O
tirips

Return to Idle Chatter