Help getting laid

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Help getting laid

Postby HornyVirgin » July 1st, 2007, 2:38 pm

I'm an 18 (almost 19) year old virgin and I have a real problem approaching girls. I'm going to be living alone soon and I'll be having a party with a lot of local girls, and I'm planning on trying to get one of them. Does anyone have any seduction tecniques or suggestions? :D
HornyVirgin

Postby Lissar » August 20th, 2007, 1:57 pm

There's no shame in not having sex at age eighteen. Or nineteen. I didn't have sex until I had already turned twenty. My advice is not to do it for the sake of having done it. Have a party, be yourself, meet some girls. Don't worry about sex or anything like that. I've found myself very turned off by guys who clearly are trying to hook up or get in my pants, even if it's at a party, and everyone seems to be hooking up. If you seem to be looking for sex, then girls might feel on display. Instead, as I said before, be yourself! Get to know these new people, and who knows? You might find yourself on a few dates, and then maybe in the sack.

Again, though, I hadn't had sex until January, age twenty. Relax, no one is going to think any less of you. I know it can be kind of tough because people these days sort of assume that every 18-year-old guy has had sex, but when I've actually asked around, I've learned that a lot of my guy friends had never had sex before. I have a twenty-one-year-old guy friend who still hasn't. It's life. If you're really scared that you're going to end up as a forty-year-old virgin, I was scared of that, too, but it's going to happen for you.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Postby whatthe75 » August 22nd, 2007, 1:53 am

Pace them.

PM me for how to do it.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Blink » August 23rd, 2007, 6:48 pm

whatthe75 wrote:Pace them.
Pace, pace, lead.
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby loadedkaos » September 13th, 2007, 11:21 am

I find I am much more attractive when I am not trying to get laid but trying to have fun and show interest, one of the best states I can tell you to be in is just to consider it practice so if you do or you don't get laid you learn from it and hey if you do it was a good practice. :D
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Henrique » September 13th, 2007, 6:07 pm

Whoa, I get more calm now. 20 and still a virgin too.
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

sex

Postby claymore58 » November 23rd, 2007, 9:30 pm

Most women subconsciously are attracted to males that present themselves as being a quality father for their offspring.
It's not a conscious choice,it just is.
Be yourself,and try not to come off like a sex hungry fool.
Sex is great,but it's also a form of intimacy that often gets treated
like having lunch,in the media.
Build some rapport with someone you actually want to be intimate with.
It will happen,but when rushed or forced,is a lot less fulfilling.
Charm,respect,thoughtfulness,and a sense of humor go a long way.
claymore58

Postby shadowfaerii » November 25th, 2007, 8:19 am

flirt be nice make a good convo.. but when u drink nd dance with them dont hold them in a corner nd rub against them.. its a horrible situation to be in..
shadowfaerii
Regular
Regular

Postby Jack » November 29th, 2007, 6:28 pm

Look up on google:

Mystery Method
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby lauramcan » November 29th, 2007, 6:37 pm

I'm with blink. Don't go right for it. Flirt a while, then step it up and take control. Most girls i know are suckers for guys who can take control of the situation. or is that just me....
lauramcan
Regular
Regular

Postby shadowfaerii » December 4th, 2007, 6:19 pm

lauramcan wrote:I'm with blink. Don't go right for it. Flirt a while, then step it up and take control. Most girls i know are suckers for guys who can take control of the situation. or is that just me....

yep.. sounds about right..
shadowfaerii
Regular
Regular

Return to Idle Chatter