Tribial Tigers Journey

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Tribial Tigers Journey

Postby Tribial_Tiger79 » June 21st, 2005, 12:35 am

Greeting to all that enter,

This Forum will be my journal of my journey to the path of Chi.

Fio those of you who do not know what chi is I will explain:

Chi is a belif that thier is a force with in the body that when focused can do great things .
Science says that all humans have an eletrical " charge " with in us but they do not know if it can be developed.

I take this path with the understanding that I could have many side roads, So be it!

Tiger
Tribial_Tiger79

Postby Linja » June 22nd, 2005, 4:30 am

Isn't this what the site's Journal feature is for? I don't understand how a forum can be used as a personal journal. How do you expect this to work?

-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tribial_Tiger79 » June 23rd, 2005, 7:12 pm

Mr. Linja,

I do not mind you psoting in here you or anyone are more than welcome to read my journrne, and even ask questions if you like.

Today Thursday, June 23, 05

I started to meditate today. I had forgotten how long it has been since I have done this.

I started by lying down on my bed and relaxing, slowly I started to breath inhailing in through my nose, holding it for a few moments and then exhailing. After I felt myself start to relax even more I started to try and silence my mind. After my mind was queit enough I started to try and gather Chi from my body and bring it to just above my pubic bone.

Today was to only start. My chi has dwendeld over the years due to my lack of practice, its going to take a lot of meditation for me to feel it again.

Till next time
Tiger
Tribial_Tiger79

Return to Idle Chatter