Hypno Guys.com??

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Hypno Guys.com??

Postby missypuss » July 5th, 2005, 1:31 am

As I have been elevated to the position of guru( :D ) I felt it only right & proper that I began a new topic. And one thats purely for my own amusement obviously as the majority of users seem to be guys. Has anyone ever thought it might be a nice idea to have Hypno Guys.com aswell as Hypno Girls. ?? You know just some gorgeous fairly naked young men doing what the evil lady hypnotist told them to...... Of course purely in the interests of research Id love to be around when the taping was going on. :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » July 5th, 2005, 2:23 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me :oops:

Nobody else voted yet?
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » July 5th, 2005, 2:39 pm

:cry: Umm no!!??! I feel as if Ive invited lots of people to my party & no-ones turned up!! Glad you think its a good idea tho, wonder how Id go about it ...... :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Jerm » July 5th, 2005, 3:52 pm

Hypnoguys.com would be cool. But only if I could be one of the guys.. Seriously, you might be on to something here. I bet that site would get lots of hits.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » July 6th, 2005, 1:23 am

Well ;patents pending then chaps..... Now then Jerm, lets talk about you becoming my first willing subject....... :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby drydreamer » July 6th, 2005, 10:25 am

I'd be a willing subject too, missypuss; but I probably don't have the body type you're looking for. LOL I'm surprised at you! Haven't you heard that women are not supposed to be as visually stimulated as men are? You're supposed to care more about his personality and his sweet loving heart. LOL I'm so disillusioned! But I'm sure there are lots of guys who work out regularly who would be happy to be subjects on HypnoGuys.com. In fact, lots of guys have fantasies about evil girlfriends and wicked wives who make them dance naked and masturbate for their entertainment. I'm sure they would not have any serious hangups about being hypnotised to do those things in front of women. The reason there is no HypnoGuys.com is that there have not been enough women asking for it. It doesn't mean they don't WANT it; but only that they are too shy to ask. Thanks for being so open and brash as to bring this up! You may end up as someone's evil girlfriend if you're lucky. :lol: drydreamer
Looking for a hands-on type lady who wants my hands off. But switching is fun too.
drydreamer
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » July 6th, 2005, 10:53 am

:twisted: Why Drydreamer I feel positively gushy to have such a lot of praise heaped upon my idea. No, were not (as women ) spose to be as visually stimulated as you guys..but I sure am..(check out my homepage)And the thought of being an evil lady hypnotist with a horny naked willing slaveboy is something that crosses my dirrrrty mind a few times a week!! Shame you all seem to live in the states! :wink:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby drydreamer » July 6th, 2005, 11:28 am

Yes missypuss, and to me it seems that there is an exhorbitantly large number of kinky women like you in England, as well. I wonder if it's something in the water. But a couple years ago, I did email with a young British lady in Manchester for over six months before she decided to mysteriously drop out of my life; and I was crushed because she was so delightfully wicked! So are you, it seems! I checked your webpage and noticed that you seem to be a switch like me. Which of your fantasies are more powerful for you, the dominant ones or the submissive ones? I could go either way, but my subby dreams knock my sideways sometimes! You draw and I write, maybe we can share some dreams? You can see my naughty stories at kinkyfiction.com where my pen name is Mickey Cannon. Tell me what you think (perhaps in a PM.) drydreamer
Looking for a hands-on type lady who wants my hands off. But switching is fun too.
drydreamer
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » July 6th, 2005, 11:51 am

PMd u hunny...... :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Genius Idea!

Postby SimonP » July 8th, 2005, 12:36 pm

You can count me in too!
SimonP

Postby missypuss » July 10th, 2005, 10:27 am

Hmmn I have been trawling around looking at some of the profiles of you guys on this site and seriously speaking as an interested and horny girl who loves to know a little of who shes talking to .... you guys seem to be absolutely rubbish at putting down even a little info about yourselves .. Im slightly disappointed. And Drydreamer where have you disappeared to hunny ?? Your server bounced back my last couple of mails at me I feel soooo rejected!! :wink:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter