Story Time with Mr. De Sade

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Story Time with Mr. De Sade

Postby pigpupsf » September 15th, 2009, 4:34 pm

Hey there fellow warped minds.

I've written a story, posted here under the user stories, entitled Blink. Currently i am up to the fifth installment of this story and have been hoping for a lot of feedback, unfortunately at this time i don't seem to be receiving much. This posting is an attempt to appeal to those of you that enjoy pervy stories or just like critiquing anothers work. I can assure you, any comments made about the story, it's writing or me, the author, will be taken as advice and not a personal attack or any sort personal judgement. In fact, to date, the only reader i have had write in with a complaint about my story telling abilities has helped to shape the story and push me to create more. There might not have even been a chapter five if it weren't for him.

So please, i invite you, give my story a read, even if it is only a quick brows through of a chapter or two, and let me know what you think. You may respond to this post, my email (included at the head of most chapters) or in the comments section of whichever chapter you wish. I really just want to hear what people have to say about it, what their feelings are, and get a general feel of how I'm doing so far with this whole author gig. My greatest thanks for your time, I'm looking forward to hearing from you all.

Kenji
Kenjie pup
pigpupsf

Return to Idle Chatter