would you like my fingers in you?

how is that?

like it?

do you like it that way?

could it be better?

my cock?

would you like it in your ass?

your mouth?

would you like to suck on my cock while I finger you?

or would you rather I fuck your cunt?

do you like sucking cock?

do you like having a cock in your cunt?

more?

hard or soft?

What kind of Dom gives no commands at all and only asks the sub NOTHING but questions?!!!!! :evil: GAH!!! Why do they consider themselves Doms? They should go into another channel and play cybersex with someone who likes considerate s/o's!!!

Honestly, I've never met a Dom who was dominant enough.

/rant

*apologies for the outburst*
Nanashi

Postby MikeWulf » September 7th, 2005, 2:16 am

And thouse people who go to school!? Yeah! Them! How DARE they try and learn something that I already understand!
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Postby drydreamer » September 9th, 2005, 6:56 am

Speaking as one who has dabbled in domination and submission, I want to point out that it is actually rather DIFFICULT to take a dominant role with another person all the time! In fact, it's really contrary to human nature; because people cannot feel powerful EVERY day, nor even with just one person every day! Everyone goes through highs and lows in their daily routines. And not only is it difficult to FEEL dominant all the time, but it is also very difficult to be creative in dominance. In other words, it's hard to think of something new to make your subby do each and every day - especially if you have already been dominating that person for some time! So it is really a JOB to dom someone! You have to be constantly thinking of ways to be creative in your D/s relationship. So this becomes terribly ironic; because there is a sense in which the submissive person is actually in a superior position! He or she is the center of attention for the dom! He or she gets to just relax and soak up all the attention, while the dom has to continually be generating new ideas and activities! The sub can basically just vegetate and enjoy the sensations that are created for him or her while the dom does all the work! So YES; it takes some talent to be dominant with someone ALL the time! And I feel that professional Doms/Dommes are entitled to the money they make from their subs, because they are definitely WORKING! And here's the rub: Guess who the dom is working for! The SUB, of course! LOL So some doms are not very good because they are not willing to work very hard for their subs! Isn't that FUNNY! I think so! drydreamer
Looking for a hands-on type lady who wants my hands off. But switching is fun too.
drydreamer
Regular
Regular

Postby morrcomm » September 9th, 2005, 9:12 am

That's a fun post, drydreamer. It reminds me of a Domme I was talking to at a munch several years ago. We were talking about how exhausting a 24/7 kind of kink relationship could become. She just shook her head, rolled her eyes, and said, "What nobody ever told me was that the seven stood for how many days it took before I wanted to go back to vanilla!"
morrcomm
Regular
Regular

Return to Idle Chatter