I'd like to thank EMG

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

I'd like to thank EMG

Postby bigbust » October 5th, 2005, 10:25 pm

Thanks EMG for great site for all sorts. And thanks for posting pic, I'll send another very soon with results.
bigbust

Re: I'd like to thank EMG

Postby sandy82 » October 6th, 2005, 10:13 am

bigbust wrote:Thanks EMG for great site for all sorts. And thanks for posting pic, I'll send another very soon with results.

An excellent, thoughtful and generous post, bigbust!

I would like to join in and thank EMG for all his deep thought and hard work on this site. I know there are many who share that gratitude, even if we don't say so often enough.

I don't have a picture to offer. It would probably scare everybody into the next county anyway. :wink:
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Jerm » October 6th, 2005, 5:24 pm

I must agree with both of you. EMG has given all of us a home away from home. Or better yet a place to be what we want to be, away from the crossed and crooked eyes of society. I found WMM about 3 years ago and was shocked that I was not alone in my interests for the more exciting uses for hypnosis. That day was like some sort of cosmic wake-up call. Suddenly I was among friends, all wanting to explore the undiscovered planes of the human mind. I haven't regretted a single moment I've spent at this site. Thanks again EMG!!!!
Jerm

Clearly the last and greatest frontier is the human mind.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » October 6th, 2005, 7:48 pm

Thanks for the compliments, and for the pic. If you hadn't noticed that has been added to the show me your tits page. I try to keep up with everything, sometimes it's easier than others. Hopefully the site will be around for MANY years to come.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby enchant_me » October 11th, 2005, 2:13 am

EMG wrote:Thanks for the compliments, and for the pic. If you hadn't noticed that has been added to the show me your tits page. I try to keep up with everything, sometimes it's easier than others. Hopefully the site will be around for MANY years to come.

NO link for us to make it easy on the lazy ones?

:wink:
enchant_me

Our hero!

Postby deep4menow » July 31st, 2006, 12:38 pm

I'd also like to thank you personally EMG, if it wasn't for you and this wonderful site I would have never become the delightfully evil hypnotist I am today. I learned from you and used the files as well, here's to you!!

Deep :twisted:
deep4menow

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » August 8th, 2006, 11:36 pm

I joined when scripts were free, so thanks to this site I know how to write effective scripts. Kudos. Sorry I don't like a male's voice in trance. :?

(Probably the downside of having such a fetish for hypnosis: It seems "wrong" to have a male hypnotist take control of me. But then, maybe I should get used to it.)
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby getpumped87 » August 9th, 2006, 1:41 pm

maybe you need a female voice to tell you its ok you be put under by a male..ah, behold the power of cheese...I mean hypnosis
getpumped87
Regular
Regular

Return to Idle Chatter