Trying to find a transcript. Help?

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Trying to find a transcript. Help?

Postby aitius » August 24th, 2011, 6:07 pm

I am looking for a text log between a hypnotist and subject. I can't remember where I found it (it was a webpage, not a download), but I remember that it was really hot, with the hypnotist implanting triggers, then making the subject forget the hypnosis after exiting trance. The orgasm trigger is then tested, with great results. I would love to find this file again. It is hot, but also fascinating, and it started to get me interested in the idea of hypnosis via text. For some reason the idea that someone could control you with only words on a page is amazing to me. Thanks to anyone who knows of this file.
aitius

Postby Jeshi » August 24th, 2011, 10:21 pm

Could you give more details on where you may have found it? What were you looking at when you found it? Do you remember how long ago this was? What sort of website was it on? Was it a dedicated site, or in a collection?

The information you've given is vague when it comes to how to find it. What do you remember surrounding the file?
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby aitius » August 25th, 2011, 1:35 am

Yes, I realize I am being vague. Very sorry about that. The only problem is that it was a long time ago, probably 7-8 months. I think I got the link of a forum somewhere, and I believe it was a blog post. Those are the only details I remember. Hopefully someone knows what I'm referring to. If not, that is ok as well. I wasn't expecting a ton when I gave the description.
aitius

Postby mistschaufel » August 25th, 2011, 10:59 am

Sounds like this:

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/09_field_reports/orgasmotron.shtml
mistschaufel
Regular
Regular

Postby aitius » August 27th, 2011, 12:36 pm

mistschaufel wrote:Sounds like this:

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/09_field_reports/orgasmotron.shtml

YES! This is exactly it. Thank you so much for the link.
aitius

Return to Idle Chatter