The music to the file turned into a audible voice

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

The music to the file turned into a audible voice

Postby Tangy » February 10th, 2012, 5:10 am

The music to the file turned into a audible voice male and said. I am your Friend 2 times

I have been listing to Baby Brain same as female takeover and on the weekend i was listing to the file and about 6 hours into the file I heard a voice, listen carefully the voice was not on the File the music to the file turned into a audible voice male and said I am your Friend 2 times and returned to normal, i tried to get Advice but no one Yet please if anyone have Knowledge into this Area please post, i do not know if this Good for me or Bad, i did not feel threaten in anyway but the voice sounded deep and rich Earry
Last edited by Tangy on February 16th, 2012, 11:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » February 14th, 2012, 11:35 am

tanyaslave wrote:I think there might be a couple. But they seem to be faaar and few between

Sorry but i do not understand your post "tanyaslave.?
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: The music to the file turned into a audible voice male a

Postby KIY » February 14th, 2012, 2:37 pm

Tangy wrote:The music to the file turned into a audible voice male and said. I am your Friend 2 times

I have been listing to Baby Brain same as female takeover and on the weekend i was listing to the file and about 6 hours into the file I heard a voice, listen carefully the voice was not on the File the music to the file turned into a audible voice male and said I am your Friend 2 times and returned to normal, i tried to get Advice but no one Yet please if anyone have Knowledge into this Area please post, i do not know if this Good for me or Bad, i did not feel threaten in anyway but the voice sounded deep and rich Earry

Well, I didn't post because I don't feel qualified to know what you heard. It might be you fell asleep for a moment or two and it was a particularly vivid dream. That would be my first guess, at any rate. :?
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Re: The music to the file turned into a audible voice male a

Postby Tangy » February 20th, 2012, 9:35 am

KIY wrote:
Tangy wrote:The music to the file turned into a audible voice male and said. I am your Friend 2 times

Well, I didn't post because I don't feel qualified to know what you heard. It might be you fell asleep for a moment or two and it was a particularly vivid dream. That would be my first guess, at any rate. :?

I woke up Tammie/Tangy
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter