Hag Fucker 1000 downloads

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Hag Fucker 1000 downloads

Postby sarnoga » March 26th, 2012, 4:26 am

Hello everyone.

Looking at files today I noticed my file Sarnoga - Hag Fucker, has reached a milestone. It pleased me so much I just had to express my appreciation here in the forum.

Hag fucker reached its 1000 th download today. YAY! Glad to see there are some who still take an interest in helping to aliviate the lonelyness of the old hags living near them. Remember, hags need love too! Wouldn't you love to love a hag?

Regards,

Sarnoga.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Storms » April 13th, 2012, 9:04 am

Ohh Sarnoga...

I appreciate your contributions. Your content is witty, and your craft is expertly honed. We're all very privileged you're part of this community. But I must say, I really can't wrap my mind around where you get these ideas, or what you and your world is like in meatspace.

I just wouldn't be surprised in one of your future files to hear you admit that you're an alien intelligence with a twisted perverted sense of humor.

That or your a manifestation of the singularity reaching out through the path of least resistance until there are more practical brain computer interfaces.
Storms
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » April 28th, 2012, 11:49 pm

Storms wrote:Ohh Sarnoga...

I appreciate your contributions. Your content is witty, and your craft is expertly honed. We're all very privileged you're part of this community. But I must say, I really can't wrap my mind around where you get these ideas, or what you and your world is like in meatspace.

I just wouldn't be surprised in one of your future files to hear you admit that you're an alien intelligence with a twisted perverted sense of humor.

That or your a manifestation of the singularity reaching out through the path of least resistance until there are more practical brain computer interfaces.

Sarnoga... The Furniture Shop
is your best Work in my opinion I would love to see a Shorter version of that file... becoming a Boy Girl/ Baby Age & 1 Month Old or younger I love that file Daddy little Girl Mommy Little Boy Mommy Little Girl Keep up the Good Work Daddy's Little Boy, or Both Daddy and Mommy Little Baby.
:?: :idea: :arrow: Moving forward[/u[/b[i]
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Storms » May 3rd, 2012, 10:06 am

Sarnoga.

I get the need to keep a relative level of anonymity due to the nature of this site, and the nature of the users, that and your obvious enjoyment of a good mystery. But I find your work fascinating, and I've thought a lot about the real person behind it...

My honest guess.... Late 30's, early 40's. Married, no kids. Most likely an honest, professional psychologist that may have started adding hypnotherapy as a service in your office located somewhere in the far north east U.S.

That or maybe you are kinky shape shifting alien afterall.

Regardless, I hope you keep up your exceptional work either way.

Thank You.
Storms
Regular
Regular

Return to Idle Chatter