romantic v.s. sexual

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

romantic v.s. sexual

Postby kunoichi » May 17th, 2012, 7:50 am

basically by now everybody here knows I'm pansexual but i think i might just be pancurious because every now and then i come up with the weirdest questions. don't worry I'm still pan-sexual but I just thought up a dusy of a question. the thing is it's a bit weird. it goes: I've heard of every sexuality under the sun and I've heard of people just being romantic buttttt can a person be completely straight sexualy but homoromantic. I know that has been bothering me all morning and it wont it go.{It's to interesting and it's devpring my brain as we speak.}
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » May 18th, 2012, 1:03 am

Labels are only meant to be a convenience. The moment you have to explain your label ("homoromantic but heterosexual") they just become a confusing nuisance. Real human sexuality and attraction are significantly more fluid than the labels suggest. It's not even a spectrum, more like a seven dimensional object.

You can feel whatever you feel and act on those feelings, and don't bother worrying about whether those feelings make you gay or bi or pan or whatever. If you wanna fuck someone, then you have that feeling. If you wanna kiss someone, you have that feeling too. they don't have to cooperate.

If someone asks you for a label, you can just say "it's complicated"
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby kunoichi » May 18th, 2012, 8:58 am

I wa sjust curious.. the subject sounds interesting to me but of cource you are correct. rthank you.

p.s. i am pansexual completely though.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Idle Chatter