Check out my new file Daddys Little Girl My Version

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Check out my new file Daddys Little Girl My Version

Postby Tangy » August 5th, 2012, 1:31 pm

Hope you like it have Fun

With love from Tangy

Daddy's Little Girl Tangy's Version ""NEW""
Description: ""NEW""This file was by Special request.Daddy Little Girl Tangy s Version This file will turn you into Daddy's little Girl The trigger in this is Daddy love his little________new born or 1 year old or 5 year old or any age Daddy Chooses and to untrigger you Daddy must say Big Girl Time, this is a fun little file full of subliminal voices you will be pleased anybody can use Permanent(when safe) Only while under Dreams please give your progress with this file.
Author: Tangy ? Added On: 2012-08-04 Downloaded: 9 Length: 15:51
Effect: Permanent(when safe) Voice Gender: Female Voice Type: Human
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 0.0000 Total Votes: 0 Comments: 0
Permanent Link: Daddy's Little Girl Tangy s Version \"\"NEW\"\" Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File

Another new File? Yes

Name: HH3 Dream Scapted HH3 Brand Spanking New Process ""NEW""
Description: ""New""Brand Spanking New Process Tangy's own Original Process will Allow you to Go into the dream as a test subject at a secret lab and become the first humans to experience whatever fantasy that they Desire after the insertion of a chip that will send information directory to your brain have fun and remember it is only a fantasy, or is IT"" ??rnHave FunrnrnAudience Any Dreams Permanent(when safe)rnrnWith Love From Tangy's
Author: Tangy ? Added On: 2012-08-06 Downloaded: 2 Length: 10:39
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter