I'm tired

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

I'm tired

Postby outkast1728 » August 26th, 2012, 4:51 pm

I'm getting really sick of all the shit people are giving me about me being an evil abusive tist, I'll admit I'm not as good at it as other people on here, but I'm doing the best I can to get better, to understand other people's wants, their likes and dislikes, but every time I try and be understanding I get chewed out, and its really starting to wreck hypnosis for me, I used to be into really into it but now, I'm just not sure anymore, maybe i should just give up on it altogether. It doesn't work on me that well and every time I try and help someone they bite my head off so I just don't know what to do anymore...

Should I just quit and delete my profile here..giving up hypnosis completely, should I just take a hiatus, or should I just persist and try to get better?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Re: I'm tired

Postby Tangy » August 27th, 2012, 1:19 am

outkast1728 wrote:I'm getting really sick of all the shit people are giving me about me being an evil abusive tist, I'll admit I'm not as good at it as other people on here, but I'm doing the best I can to get better, to understand other people's wants, their likes and dislikes, but every time I try and be understanding I get chewed out, and its really starting to wreck hypnosis for me, I used to be into really into it but now, I'm just not sure anymore, maybe i should just give up on it altogether. It doesn't work on me that well and every time I try and help someone they bite my head off so I just don't know what to do anymore...

Should I just quit and delete my profile here..giving up hypnosis completely, should I just take a hiatus, or should I just persist and try to get better?

Don't get bent out of Shape Ignore them change your profile name and give them a different approach, it only the INTERNET.
Or Is It :roll:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter