problem about daddys little girl

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

problem about daddys little girl

Postby dlhusband » October 2nd, 2005, 10:27 pm

I have a problem with the file daddy's little girl. I worked, except for a flaw. The age regression worked great, but it you listen to it, the one who is regressed is supposed to end up liking it and wanting to do it for you more. My wife didn't like it, she said it made her real uncomfortable. Is there an explanation for this? It made her so uncomfortable she managed to block it so it cannot be done. She was willing to try it again, but I can't manage to get it to work at all. Is there anything that can be done about this?
dlhusband

Postby Jack » October 3rd, 2005, 4:51 am

Yes. Talk more to you wife. Find out what exactly it was that she didn't like.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

curious

Postby Shioct44 » February 8th, 2006, 7:31 am

just curious how young did you make her go i am just new to all this and just that file caught my eye?
Shioct44

Postby dlhusband » February 8th, 2006, 8:31 am

you can go any age, from newborn to teens. We tried 2 years
dlhusband

Daddy's Little Girl

Postby strictausmstr » February 8th, 2006, 3:28 pm

I have had success with this file - I think mainly because my subject embraced the concept

Talk to your wife and start by finding a time in her childhood when she was happiest. You may find that when she was two she had an experience that the mind has blocked out

Start with known happy times and regress from there
strictausmstr
Regular
Regular

Postby dlhusband » February 9th, 2006, 2:44 pm

therein lies the problem. She had a crappy childhood. Single mom who was an english teacher, so right there is not a lot of family time.
dlhusband

baby regression

Postby strictausmstr » February 9th, 2006, 3:13 pm

I would suggest then that you take her back to just before you met her and then regress a year or two at a time while she is in trance.... work slowly and each time she hits a bad experience carefully work with her to lock away or even blow away those memories so she has good memories to work with
strictausmstr
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacara » February 10th, 2006, 8:52 am

Actually, the fact that some memories are locked away may be part of the problem. Obviously with her crappy childhood, she's got some old issues that still haunt her. It'd be a shame to use such an incredible tool (hypnosis) only for play and not for therapy.
As you take her back, talk to her about what's bothering her. Talk her through it, and help her adult self talk to her young self about how she doesn't have to feel bad about whatever happened.

I highly recommend this page for great information on amnesia versus "reprocessing" memories.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence