CurseBabyBladder

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

CurseBabyBladder

Postby liljonny » March 3rd, 2006, 5:56 pm

I listened to this file just to see what it says. I says baby girl bladder at least twice. This seems kind of specific. I also believe from the way it is worded, it would make it impossible to wear disposable diapers. I don’t remember the exact wording, but it says some thing like “the only thing you can do is wear your plastic panties, baby print panties, fancy rubber lined panties, or
cloth diapers.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rustyrivers » March 30th, 2006, 2:15 pm

I agree, if you are not in possesion of these garments then you feel wrong to ware disposables.
I happen to love disposable diapers I dont like leaking everywere.
But hee what. With a audio app. on the computer you can cut it out and just past diapers in. :wink:
rustyrivers
Regular
Regular

Postby liljonny » April 1st, 2006, 6:01 am

If I was to use this file, I think I would have EMG add restrictions on disposable diapers. Something like: thin diapers like Attends or Depend can only be worn to work. Pull ups like Goodnights can only be worn while getting ready for work or if you need a diaper change just before leaving work. All other times the disposable diapers have to be thick like Abrena X - PLUS or Molicare Super Plus. Every time you put on a thick disposable diaper, you will find that you cannot remove this diaper for any reason for four hours. During this time, you will not even allow anyone else to remove this diaper. If these diapers leak before the four hours is up twice in any month, you will have to wear plastic pants over these diapers for six months. When you are not going to work, not only will you not put on a thinner disposable diaper, you will not allow anyone else to put one on you either. Cloth diapers can be as thick or thin as you want, but should have a plastic or rubber pant over them.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence