This Series

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

This Series

Postby EMG » October 17th, 2005, 12:51 am

Welcome to the Diaper Training Series. As time passes and we get new members I will add new files, every new member will add a little money to the fund for the next file. So, what will help me the most is to know what types of files everyone would like.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Duckypin » December 26th, 2005, 8:38 am

what a great idea to have this forum.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » January 1st, 2006, 1:22 am

The series has been successfull enough to have earned another file. I would LOVE to hear suggestions, otherwise I will choose something from the voting list. ALL suggestions are welcome, if you prefer private you can send it to me as a PM
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Series

Postby evillw » January 3rd, 2006, 12:09 am

I think something along the lines of TrainMagicPacifier would be a good addition.
evillw

this Forum, These files

Postby naughtyboy2 » January 18th, 2006, 9:45 pm

Thank you very much for creating these files and for creating this forum where we can hopefully communicate with like minded members. Did you "design" the group of files with any specific order in mind...i.e. how one should progress through the files or doesn't it matter?
naughtyboy2

Re: this Forum, These files

Postby EMG » January 18th, 2006, 9:57 pm

At this time it doesn't matter, but if the members would like the next files for the group to be a progression, that could be done. I'd just need ideas on how people would like to progress.

naughtyboy2 wrote:Thank you very much for creating these files and for creating this forum where we can hopefully communicate with like minded members. Did you "design" the group of files with any specific order in mind...i.e. how one should progress through the files or doesn't it matter?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby naughtyboy2 » January 19th, 2006, 9:22 pm

I would be in favor of some sort of progression through the training files, I'm eager to see what others think....
naughtyboy2

Next File " A Blessing "

Postby rcain2 » May 23rd, 2006, 5:41 pm

Curse Files are good but! What about a file that blesses you with incontinance
With the freedom to wear diapers all the time, freedom from toilet rooms, Free to be the baby that has always been denied. A blessing to to wear big thick diapers all the time. A blessing to use and suck on my passie. A blessing to be free emotionly and cry or laugh or be afraid or trust just like a baby. A blessing to play in the playground to swing to slide to play in the water in my diapers. A blessing to turn your back on all the represed anisxaty and be the baby you left behind when you you had to " Grow Up " " Be A Man " Freedom to be yourself - happy - in diapers - and content - wet or dry.
rcain2

Postby bruoy » July 15th, 2006, 11:32 am

I always like the idea of a file that encourages wearing diapers, saying it's normal, good, and because it makes you feel good, you want and need to wear and use them more. I like the idea of hypnosis that encourages one to wear and use diapers more and more outside in public settings, and maybe wear less discretely over time.
bruoy

TrainBabyClothes

Postby Alikava » October 14th, 2006, 9:08 pm

How about a file that trains the lisener to wear more and morre infantile clothing. Could be privately or publically depending on the wants of the group.
Alikava

Postby EMG » November 2nd, 2006, 2:55 am

Diaper Training has been split into 2 seperate series(yeah, it's a money thing). Still, everyone that purchased it before the split has access to both series. I will add one more file to series 2 before calling it complete and starting on another diaper themed series.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ABoy » November 3rd, 2006, 1:18 pm

I don't blame you EMG, the series has been growing and we who purchased early have certainly been grateful for the additions we've inherited. Looking forward to new files!

ps I know the voting section is really the proper place for this, but I just wanted to add that that even though voting has for some reason been disabled on the "So scared of toilets you'll wet yourself" file suggestion, I would really like to see such a file, where the intensity of the wetting urge increases as your proximity to the toilet does.
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence