Is this working? Train Diapers 2

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Is this working? Train Diapers 2

Postby phantom » May 31st, 2006, 6:45 am

Ive been registered for quite some time but have never posted. This is my first post so I suppose a hi is in order.

Hi :D,

Last Friday I downloaded the Train Diapers file and have been listening in the morning and the evening in preparation of getting some diapers. Well, they arrived today. I put one on and started drinking a bottle of water (2 litres). Just after i had finished drinking I noticed my back side was quite warm. I had taken a dump without knowing it! Since this isn't in the file i thought this was the effect of an illness or something. So I changed and thought myself lucky that I hadn't done it in my boxers.
Could this be a Side effect of the file?

Anyway since then I've have the urge to pee. not severely, I could tolerate the pressure for another half an hour or so. I started peeing, I didn't try to hold back, but I wasn't trying to let go either.
Is the file working or is this wishful thinking? I find it unusual that it would work so soon, especially because I've been trying the lucid dream files for so long without success.
phantom

Postby ARWolf » June 6th, 2006, 12:44 am

One thing about hypnosis is, your mind typically morphs the instructions into what YOU want, whether you're trying to or not.
ARWolf
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence