TrainBladderIncontient

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

TrainBladderIncontient

Postby jeremiah » June 16th, 2006, 11:18 am

I listened to this last night, once with the regular trance, then I edited the file to right after he puts you under, so it was just the suggestions and went to sleep.
Do you think that would have an effect if I just played the suggestions?
jeremiah
Mentor
Mentor

Use the whole file

Postby Nappyboy » June 29th, 2006, 12:50 pm

Hypnosis helps put you into a deep relaxed state known as Alpha sleep. That stage we all enter into during daydreaming and when we're slipping through that dreamy stage as we're about to fall asleep. The surgestions you speak off act as subliminal messages presented to the unconnsious mind when you're in a relaxed state and side step the counscious questioning part of thought processes we use in our everyday lives. You may notice that the surgestions are spoken at a low volume level. This is done so that as you're slipping into and during trance you hardly notice them because they're presented right at the thresh hold of conciousness and therefore less likely to focus on them and you're less bothered about what's being said and keeping yourself awake. They're a very important part of the hypnosis conditoning so don't seperate them. They're ment to be played together.
Nappyboy

Return to Diapers and Incontinence