Where are all the AB/DLs

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Where are all the AB/DLs

Postby My_Pampers » December 9th, 2006, 12:10 am

I know this has nothing to do with hypnosis, but I am wondering where has everyone gone off to? Most of the AB/DL websites I used to know are all either shutdown or become tight with membership restrictions. Does anyone know of websites that are still open to AB/DLs and/or chat forums for AB/DLs? Thanks!
My_Pampers

Postby ABoy » December 9th, 2006, 2:01 am

There's a pretty good community at foxtalestimes.com, its an AB/DL and Babyfur community where you can find lots of new art (some great, some....well, they're trying right?) and good forums.

I also like Diaper-boys.net for its forums, the chat can be hit or miss (lots of HNGs at times)

A lot of people like Aby.com, but I can't seem to successfully register for some reason which is lost to me, so I wouldnt know.
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Postby My_Pampers » December 9th, 2006, 11:21 am

ABoy thanks for the info! That is exactly what I was looking for! plus I believe that is anyone else is looking for the same thing they may fid this post useful. Onace again many thanks!
My_Pampers

Postby ABoy » December 9th, 2006, 3:33 pm

Glad I could help!
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Postby bluebird67 » December 16th, 2006, 4:34 pm

If you can read French, you should check out [url]www.abkingdom.com[/url] You have to register a nickname, as you do here, but the site is free.

Even if you can't read French, you might like the image galleries. In that case (not understanding French :wink:), you might want to know that the entry page disclaimer says about the same as every other adult-oriented site's disclaimer and that you need to check the box and click the "J'ACCEPTE" button.

PS: I wonder if I have set a record for length of time between joining and posting a message...
bluebird67

Postby sarnoga » December 16th, 2006, 7:16 pm

bluebird67 wrote:
PS: I wonder if I have set a record for length of time between joining and posting a message...

Actually no. There are a number of people who joined long before you did who have never posted a message.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby diaperlover97 » July 31st, 2007, 2:54 pm

if you want www.abdlforums.com is a free abdl comunity
diaperlover97

I'm here

Postby Nappyboy » August 11th, 2007, 6:33 pm

I figured that there might be some AB/DLs on this site giving the diaper/nappy and baby themed hypnosid files posted. Brilll.

To be honest I find ab/dl communites boring having been a member of a few in the past no one really wants to be friends well at least that's been my experience. Great if all you want is to talk about diapers but that tends to get boring after a while. That said it's good that people are posting hypnosis files for the AB/DLs, bedwetting, babytime and diaper wearing.
Nappyboy

Postby Diapered_Cherub » August 11th, 2007, 9:12 pm

These are all good replies! I appreciate all the suggestions of different websites. BTW, this is 'My_Pampers', I contacted EMG and had my old account on here reactivated with my old name. Thanks to all who have posted replies. I have checked out amny of the sites refered to in this thread, and is has had favorable results for me,,, thanks!!!
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby LilJennie » August 31st, 2007, 11:38 am

There are still AB/DLs here, too. Some of us lurk a lot, though. :)
LilJennie
Regular
Regular

Postby FDP » August 31st, 2007, 4:46 pm

LilJennie wrote:There are still AB/DLs here, too. Some of us lurk a lot, though. :)

For good reason, we're smart enough to know how our fetish/lifestyle can be misinterpreted and want to avoid any sort of accusation.

and the fact that most of the females who are abdl get ravaged by the lonely men online to the point where they don't tell anyone online, either.
FDP
Regular
Regular

Postby LilJennie » September 10th, 2007, 1:01 pm

FDP wrote:For good reason, we're smart enough to know how our fetish/lifestyle can be misinterpreted and want to avoid any sort of accusation.

and the fact that most of the females who are abdl get ravaged by the lonely men online to the point where they don't tell anyone online, either.

Both facts are sad, but true. :(
LilJennie
Regular
Regular

Postby FDP » September 11th, 2007, 8:55 pm

LilJennie wrote:
FDP wrote:For good reason, we're smart enough to know how our fetish/lifestyle can be misinterpreted and want to avoid any sort of accusation.

Both facts are sad, but true. :(

makes it even harder for me, because I'm looking for an ABDL female and I don't want to be mr. super creepy :( unfortunately, I have nowhere else to look, advice would be nice, in a PM or in a reply post. :P
FDP
Regular
Regular

Postby maskedsow » September 11th, 2007, 9:20 pm

i am on aby.com just lurk here most days
maskedsow
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » January 4th, 2012, 11:33 am

maskedsow wrote:i am on aby.com just lurk here most days

Hello Tangy reporting in.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby soundexcess » January 5th, 2012, 2:32 am

I am here but more active in my abdl /sissycross interest over at adisc.org, I simply focus on my hypno experiences here and at wmm's non-fetish counter part both for pleasure and to broaden my mind, though I do enjoy a good abdl oriented file I have even paid some of my favorite tist to make me some custom files oriented to my personal goals for my abdl sessions. So I think there a lot of us here just as babies toddlers only a few of us are chatty. I know when I regress I become very talkative like I was as a young child and toddler I did not talk until I was 2 and then my parents had to bribe to be quiet for the next five years then I went back to being quiet.
anyway I am also a very nocturnal in nature, and tend to be more out spoken online where I can speak with some degree of anonymity.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » January 7th, 2012, 12:54 pm

soundexcess wrote:I am here but more active in my abdl /sissycross interest over at adisc.org, I simply focus on my hypno experiences here and at wmm's non-fetish counter part both for pleasure and to broaden my mind, though I do enjoy a good abdl oriented file I have even paid some of my favorite tist to make me some custom files oriented to my personal goals for my abdl sessions. So I think there a lot of us here just as babies toddlers only a few of us are chatty. I know when I regress I become very talkative like I was as a young child and toddler I did not talk until I was 2 and then my parents had to bribe to be quiet for the next five years then I went back to being quiet.
anyway I am also a very nocturnal in nature, and tend to be more out spoken online where I can speak with some degree of anonymity.

Will I am an A/B Looking to be a tattler in Los Angeles hard to find like minded new friends, getting Lonely.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby soundexcess » January 7th, 2012, 1:56 pm

it is so sad your not in FL there are relative few ABs here in the Jacsonville area considering we are the largest landmass city in the US! I will try to be your friend though if you want even though we could only chat. Still it would cool if there were more abs or sissies or sissy abs heres I have so much for dresses up we could have great time.
any best of luck
baby sound
btw I am 26 male in case that concerned you.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

WWW.ABY.COM

Postby clevediapermike » January 30th, 2012, 4:14 pm

Don't try that site since there is something wrong with it and will not load. They have exceeded there bandwith. Just to say
Thanks, Clevediapermike
clevediapermike

Postby Ladon » February 9th, 2012, 10:57 am

A six-year necro, yum. :)

Anyway, I spend most of my AB forum time on DailyDiapers.com, they're probably the most popular AB board since the fall of DPF and since Wetset's board conversion.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby frosty46 » February 10th, 2012, 11:11 pm

Yo tangy, I live in San Diego, and for the last couple months there has been a dude posting adds looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend/daddy/mommy in the beach area of san diego. I like to party like a teenager, not a toddler though, so I'm not interested.

Thought you might want to find him though, GOOD LUCK
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby frosty46 » February 11th, 2012, 8:16 pm

Rockstars can get sued and shit though, I can get my record expunged.
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby liljonny » February 12th, 2012, 6:38 am

Tangy wrote:

Will I am an A/B Looking to be a tattler in Los Angeles hard to find like minded new friends, getting Lonely.

There used to be AB/DL meets held by Mike A in Long Beach. They were usually held in Orange County, but sometimes a BBQ at his house in Long Beach. He now only does his meets on his sail boat. I haven't gone on any of his diapered sail meets, but I have gone on quite a few of the meets in Orange county and the BBQ at his house. I live in Gardena.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence