Babyspeak?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Babyspeak?

Postby Exrandu » October 3rd, 2007, 7:45 pm

Anyone give it a try yet? I plan to as soon as I manage to get some time alone.
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

Postby sark » October 8th, 2007, 1:06 pm

Nice to see a file like this finally, but personally i'd prefer only speaking not typing as that would make online sessions with a Dominant rather difficult. (With voice only affected one could still talk like a baby, coo, gurgle etc but still be able to communicate if necessary)
sark

Postby Diapered_Cherub » October 10th, 2007, 10:09 pm

I think this file is a very interesting idea. I'm debating whether or not to pay to have a premium membership to try it out. I don't think it'll work, but it sure would make for good entertainment! :D 8)
Diapered_Cherub
Regular
Regular

Postby lexi55 » November 26th, 2007, 3:02 pm

I didn't use this file but I have been trained to communicate as a baby at times. Beware if you want to have normal communications with others. it can make you feel like either you just don't want to talk or that what you say doesn't realy matter because your just a baby.

It can interfear with your day to day life. Like for one my spelling has gotten very bad. I can talk normal at times. But I only want to play with others not realy talk. People that don't even know me treat me as a child some times. I think some people just pick up on what energy you are projecting. It's kinda nice to be treated so soft by every one.

I'm tg and live as a girl. It's kinda like the way people first treated me when I started passing as a girl. Except times 10. I love being told I'm cute. Some times it makes me feel weird when I'm realy tring to say some thing to some one and they tell me I'm cute after finishing talking. :P

It's fun but can be scary!
lexi55

Postby lazzyz » January 8th, 2008, 9:25 pm

I've listend to the file, and the suggestions seems fairly solid. It mentiones talking like an adult when you need to, and talking like a baby when you feel safe. I've only listened once so far and that, obviously, didn't have much of an effect. But its nice to see a file in a female voice and I think it could definetly work. :)
lazzyz

Postby hellion0 » January 22nd, 2008, 12:23 am

What I had meant to do with this file was simply this: if you feel safe enough "to let the little one out", then you will feel compelled to speak in a babyish manner. If you're in a situation where it wouldn't be safe to "let the little one out", say, at work or in a social situation where your "little" side can't come out freely, then you'll be compelled to speak in an adult manner, possibly even clearing some slipups of "lilspeak" from happening when they don't need to.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby Exrandu » January 22nd, 2008, 8:43 pm

Are you planning on doing more regression-type files, Hellion?
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

Postby hellion0 » January 22nd, 2008, 11:55 pm

Eventually. I can't promise that I'll include safeguards in the future ones, though.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby Exrandu » January 24th, 2008, 2:18 pm

hellion0 wrote:Eventually. I can't promise that I'll include safeguards in the future ones, though.

That's fine with me. :P :P :P
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

Suggestions?

Postby Imgoonawarpyourmind » March 8th, 2008, 1:58 pm

Got any good suggestions on a good induction file? I'm listening to it at night and in the middle of the day when i have time, but i'm new to the hypnosis thing. :D 8O
Imgoonawarpyourmind

Postby LilJennie » March 8th, 2008, 11:54 pm

Well back to talking about the Babyspeak file, it is one of those things where I think sometimes that it works and sometimes that it doesn't. I mean, I have been roleplaying being little on ageplay and adult baby chats for a long time so talking/typing like a baby or lil one is pretty easy; I'm kinda used to it. I hear the talking in my head and I type what I hear. So it's not like I gotta learn how to do it.

But also it's not like it's something I really gotta be forced to do either, or even pushed very hard. It's fun for me. So in a way this file is just pushing me to do something I'd enjoy doing anyway, when it's safe.

Seems like I can still have a grownup conversation even in places where I feel safe, when I feel like I have to. But I have noticed that on chats where I didn't used to use babytalk, I do a lot now. I think I've listened to the file something like 8 or 9 times now. I like hellion's voice. She's fun to listen to. I guess I don't feel totally safe on this forum or I'd probably be a lot harder to read. :)
LilJennie
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence