Pacifier and Babytalk Script

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Pacifier and Babytalk Script

Postby whatsername100 » December 23rd, 2007, 6:11 pm

I have written a script that causes the listener to want to talk in baby babble and suck on a pacifier. It's my first script, so post your opinions. I don't know if it will sound like any of the babyspeak/pacifier files already on the site, because I haven't listened to them.

This file will make you want to have a pacifier, and talk like a baby. You will want to suck on your pacifier whenever you possibly can. You need to have one. You need to have one, because you cannot talk normally, and you want to do something else your mouth instead.Your mouth doesn't like to talk like an adult. It gets tired and boring when you talk as an adult. Bad things happen when you talk like an adult, and it is unnecessary to do so. People find it cute when they hear baby talk. Nobody gets mad or upset when babies talk. Only bad things happen when adults talk. That is why you should start talking like a a baby from now on. Because babies know very little about language, so will you. Because they can only babble and cry, so will you. If you don't want to talk like a baby at a certain time, you will find it necessary to suck on a pacifier. Sucking on a pacifier is very relaxing and addictive. It makes you feel like you're safe and secure. You love to suck on your pacifier. If you do not have a pacifier, you will feel an irresistible urge to get one immediately, and suck on it as soon as possible, whenever possible. When you do not have a pacifier in your mouth, you will continue to speak in baby babble whenever you try to talk. You will not want to talk like an adult; it is a difficult and unnecessary task. Even if you try to talk like an adult, you will find it impossible to do so, as only baby babble comes out, and you will want to suck on your pacifier to make sure you won't talk like an adult. You remember what it was like to suck on a pacifier from when you were a baby? It feels even better than that now. It feels ten times as good as that now. It feels so immensely much more safe, warming, secure, and wonderful now because you want it. Your mind wants you to suck on a pacifier and talk like a baby because it is a much easier way to live.The way you live now is very difficult. Living this new way will make you much more relaxed and carefree. Talking in baby babble is cute and fun. It is impossible not to talk like one, but you will not want to talk like an adult. The only way you will ever want to talk from now on is as a baby. Even though you cannot speak in actual words, it does not matter, because baby talk is much better. No one judges you when you speak in baby babble. That is why you should do this. Your pacifier will help you do this, too; it will stop any kind of adult talk to be spoken by you. This is a good thing. Nobody can understand what you say when you speak like a baby, but that doesn't matter, because baby babble is so much better than adult speak. It gives you complete freedom in your speech. You will babble, giggle, cry, and make other babylike noises. And, when you are not speaking like a baby, you will suck on your pacifier. All these things are good, and will lead to a much better life for you. And that is what you truly, deeply, and completely desire over anything. Talking like a cute little baby and sucking on your safe, comforting pacifier are the best things in the world. Talking like an uptight, stressed, and boring adult is the very last thing you want. When you start to do these babylike things, you will feel happy. You will feel more content and happy then ever before, because you are finally doing what you really want: Talking like a baby, and sucking on a pacifier. Because you have achieved your goal, you will never want to go back to what you were. This new way will make you so much happier. And that is what you want; to be happy. You will keep listening to this file until you achieve your goal, because this is the only way you will truly be content with your life.
whatsername100
Regular
Regular

Postby lazzyz » January 8th, 2008, 9:16 pm

Reading through it I liked how it was encouraging and for the most part positive, it seems like letting people know what they "will" do is better than what they "will not" doing something that you like is so much easier than not doing things. :)
lazzyz

Postby hellion0 » January 22nd, 2008, 12:26 am

Considering I've written both a pacifier file and a babyspeak file, no, it doesn't sound like either of the ones I did. It's actually pretty imaginative. Also, my babyspeak file has an "out" (allowing for adult speech in situations where you need it)... this doesn't appear to have any sort of out.

Good file, but definitely a "use at your own risk" variety.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence