inductions

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

inductions

Postby Darklite » June 23rd, 2008, 11:12 pm

Do you have to put an Induction before any file you want? if so whats some good ones?
Darklite

Postby LilJennie » June 24th, 2008, 8:16 am

Most files on WMM have an induction already. Those that don't will usually say in their description that they're just a body and require an induction, but there aren't a lot of files like that.
LilJennie
Regular
Regular

Postby ARWolf » June 25th, 2008, 2:14 am

If you sign up for premium access, you can access the body of the EMG files separately to allow you to pair it with your own induction (like the superb one Blink uses).
ARWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » June 25th, 2008, 5:57 pm

ARWolf wrote:...pair it with your own induction (like the superb one Blink uses).
Thanks so much for your kind comment. :)

I don't yet have a "Good Wolf" recording, so I'm limited in my ability to give positive reinforcement I'll have to put that on the To Do list.

-- Blink
How does a good wolf feel?
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby ARWolf » June 27th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Your induction is the only one that ever managed to put me under. I think this type of induction is the only kind that works for people with ADD. Now I just need to figure out how to get premium access without it showing up as hypno-related on my credit card statement (I sadly have family who snoop and disapprove of hypnosis). It would have been nice if EMG had made the company name a little more subtle.
ARWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby FloridaPuppy » July 3rd, 2008, 8:38 am

ARWolf wrote:Your induction is the only one that ever managed to put me under. I think this type of induction is the only kind that works for people with ADD. Now I just need to figure out how to get premium access without it showing up as hypno-related on my credit card statement (I sadly have family who snoop and disapprove of hypnosis). It would have been nice if EMG had made the company name a little more subtle.

For what it's worth, visa makes gift cards that you can often buy with cash in stores/malls (at least here in the US)
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jockboyslave » July 3rd, 2008, 10:28 pm

And most check cashing places sell secured credit cards. It works like a bank account, cept you don't gain any interest for keeping a balance, and the limit of the card is what you put on it. Kind of like a prepaid phone card that you can "refill" when its used up.
jockboyslave
Regular
Regular

Postby babyjoe40 » July 5th, 2008, 9:14 am

Just do what I do. Go to the post office and get a money order. I have used them several times here.
babyjoe40

Return to Diapers and Incontinence