24 hour baby

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

24 hour baby

Postby babybilly » August 22nd, 2008, 3:31 pm

Has anyone ever used the twenty four hour baby file? i'm considering buying it but i need some opinions or descriptions of experiences to really sway me in one direction or the other. Anyone out there want to help me
babybilly

Postby Ryan83 » August 23rd, 2008, 1:03 am

The 24 hour baby file is free, dude. No need to buy it.

I've tried it many, many, many times with absolutely no success. Hope you have a better outcome.
Ryan83
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » August 23rd, 2008, 4:48 am

Why the indecision? If you want the effects, try it. If it doesn't work, you lost nothing. Its not like you have to pay for it.

I've seen quite a few positive comments about this one, but can't really try it myself because I don't have anyone to look after me for that long.

I'd love to try this one if it were to an hour or something. Probably wouldn't be such a difficult edit, but I don't have a real computer at present.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby babybilly » August 23rd, 2008, 4:16 pm

i know it's not free. what i'm considering is whether or not to pay for a premium membership so i can have it for free
babybilly

Postby Exrandu » August 23rd, 2008, 11:09 pm

I'd try the free file, BabyTime, first. If that works, consider trying 24 hour. Strangely the former works great for me, while the latter fails.
Exrandu
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » August 24th, 2008, 7:01 am

babybilly wrote:i know it's not free

Well, a couple of people already told you that it is free. If the one you're looking at needs premium membership, I'm guessing it must be a new one.

Which file are you talking about? I assumed you meant Complete24HourBaby ... if there's another file with similar effects, you should say the full name. Otherwise, most of the reviews you get will be for the older one.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby liljonny » August 24th, 2008, 8:55 pm

babybilly wrote:i know it's not free. what i'm considering is whether or not to pay for a premium membership so i can have it for free

I think what you are seeing is that the body is premium. Try clicking on the file name.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby babybilly » August 26th, 2008, 2:34 pm

thanks for the help. i got it.
babybilly

Postby ARWolf » November 30th, 2008, 4:03 pm

The induction with this file has always given me problems. It's too long for my attention span, and the quality isn't the best, and there's some flaws in the wording. The body itself is also a bit long and not descriptive enough. It was one of EMG's earlier files, and some of his newer ones are drastically improved and actually put me under.

The other problem I have with this file is that the effects are too long and too extensive, so my mind just rejects it and won't do it. I don't want my family knowing that I'm doing this, so I normally can only listen to files at night. A file that lasts 24 hours automatically contains something I cannot accept. Once you've already rejected a core part of the file, the whole thing won't work.

Once the new voting page goes live, I'm going to suggest a remake of this file that lasts 2 hours. That will give people a much better taste than Babytime, but also allow people with limited opportunities for recreation to still enjoy it.
ARWolf
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence