toddler script positive reiforcement. comments please

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

toddler script positive reiforcement. comments please

Postby wohermiston » August 30th, 2008, 8:58 am

induction:

from now on, you will have the toilet skills of a toddler. You know when it is time to use the potty and you make every effort to do this when you are in your big boy underwear.

but because you are still learning, your adult self may decide you should wear diapers most or all of the time just to protect you from accidents.

When you are in your diapers, you will find that you become very pre occupied with the things you are doing and you use your diapers instead. This is ok because you are still learning and growing. As a toddler, you know when you need to go and you will have to decide at that moment "do I just go peepee or can I make a poopy too?".

This is all very exciting because you love to wear diapers. They feel just right and fit so well. They are so comfortable and give you the safety and confidence you long for, just like when you were a carefree toddler. You find using your diapers so very exciting and each time you do it, makes you want to do it again and again.

Now go deeper and deeper still for me, even deeper and deeper still.
let your subconscious recall a time when you were always diapered and carefree.
Now feel how the diaper hugs your bottom and fills the space between your legs.
whenever you see, feel or hear you diaper crinkle, you will remember how much you love to use your diapers.
So, Whenever you feel the urge to go potty you will think to yourself
I have my diapers, and I am really to busy to go to the potty, I will just use my diapers.
so easy, so natural. This gets easier and more fun to do with each passing day.

Your adult self will strike the best balance between finding good diapers for you that hold enough and do not cause embarrassing leaks. These should not be so big however that they would be visible under normal clothing. You need to strike a balance and you need to change your toddlers diapers often.

You have the toilet skills of a toddler. You know when it is time to use the potty and you make every effort to do this when you are in your big boy underwear.

but because you are still learning, your adult self may decide you should wear diapers most or all of the time just to protect you from accidents.

When you are in your diapers, you will find that you become very pre occupied with the things you are doing and you use your diapers instead. This is ok because you are still learning and growing.

Now feel how the diaper hugs your bottom and fills the space between your legs.
whenever you see, feel or hear you diaper crinkle, you will remember how much you love to use your diapers.

This is all very exciting because you love to wear diapers. They feel just right and fit so well. They are so comfortable and give you the safety and confidence you long for, just like when you were a carefree toddler. You find using your diapers so very exciting and each time you do it, makes you want to do it again and again.

Each time you listen to this file you find it easier and easier to perform.

The more you listen, the more you desire this and you will let the changes take place.

now it is tme to wake up.
I will count from 1 to 5
when I reach 1 you will be fully awake refreshed and ready to begin your big adventure.
1 waking up
2 feeling more aware
3 sensing that something fun and exciting is about to happen
4 back in the room feeling complete.
5 wake up refreshed and happy.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » August 30th, 2008, 9:40 am

I'm impressed with the writing here.

I'd prefer something with a little variation between repetitions, but I believe that varies from person to person. I know some people can panic themselves out of trance if you repeat the same bit twice, thinking "have I left the file repating?" - so I usually prefer to extend the file by repeating the suggestion 2 or 3 times, expressing the idea in different words.

Apart from that, the only thing that bothers me is the "adult self" reference (which is enough to stop me listening to the file, but is very closely tied to my past psychological problems, so not any reason to ask you to make changes)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby wohermiston » August 30th, 2008, 11:33 am

Hi,
all good points.
I realize that in some ways this suggests a split personality.
but the reality of this fetish is, I thnk, driven by a mild split in personality.
if there is a better, or safer way to suggest it I want to know.

the important part is that all behavior is intentional.
I do not like the "no control" style of writing that shows up in most of these scripts.
if you read my take on how the bladder works, and i simply took that from a medical website, the suggestion of no control is outside the realm of human physiology. So is induced bedwetting, The brain has what you can best call built in features that establish night time continence.

which brings me back to an approach that installs confidence and removes inhibition. Lots of people are reading these scripts, I hope more will contribute comments and suggestions.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

great script

Postby Duckypin » August 30th, 2008, 6:14 pm

Hi,
Continue the good work. I like the positive images. I also think the reality of the adult who has responsibilities is great.
I would like to develop more the idea of staying busy when diapered and using my diapers. Doing big boy things is important and it is good to continue without interruption. Wearing diapers helps to keep focused on the important things that I need/like/want to do.
Also, I wonder about developing more in the area of sensation. I like the idea of the crinkly sound as a reminder. (Of course for us cloth toddlers, there is less crinkle.) In addition to sound I think I would add: it not only feels good to use my diaper, it feels good to wet my diaper, to feel my wet diaper. When toddler makes a mess in his wet diaper, it feels natural and just right. I think the positive reinforcement of the words wet and mess encourage the process.

:D
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence