So you REALLY want to be a baby???

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

So you REALLY want to be a baby???

Postby MindMaster » October 6th, 2008, 10:27 pm

A Mistress friend of ours has a 'baby' subject she enjoys playing with and started him on the "Baby Training" series of files a few months ago. He had wanted to be in full time diapers for a long time he said, so she got my files and let him use them, encouraging him to explore his baby side as fully as he wanted.

In a couple of weeks he was wetting pretty well like a baby and in full time diapers. He'd covered himself explaining he had a back injury and lost control and even proved it in his doctors' office when he peed all over the examining table during his physical.

He moved on to Baby Acceptance and used the Reinforcer file and after about 6 weeks was wetting like an infant, and had accepted he was really a baby because he wore diapers and wet his diapers.

After a bit of discussion they agreed to move on to Baby Behaviours, which was quickly successful and he used his soother, kept his diaper area shaved, and drooled and suckled at "mommy's" breasts whenever she exposed her nipple.

They were quite happy with the success of the Baby Training files and she basically adopted him and had him move in with her to help around her home and be her baby 'slave'.

All was wonderful until she discovered him being naughty in his diapers and playing with himself one morning. Babies do not do that after all and she was VERY upset with him.

She asked me to help cure him of his nasty habit and after I talked with him he agreed he loved her and really wanted to be her baby.

So... I developed Baby Training 2, which she had him listen to daily for the past two weeks and a bit. It has been completely successful and baby is 'cured'.

The file reinforces loss of bladder control, love of diapers and wetting your diapers, and some of the behaviours in Baby Behaviours.. but to ensure baby REALLY behaves as a baby all the time, makes baby permanently impotent and incapable of achieving an erection.... and causes baby's penis to shrink until it is even tinier than a newborn baby's penis.

As many of you know, my files work, and have the desired effect in a fairly short time, if used as instructed.

If there's interest in this new file, I call Baby Training 2, then email me or PM me and I'll upload it to EMG to be placed on the board here.

Be forewarned, you can't edit out parts of the file without destroying its effectiveness (binaurals, Brain wave entrainment track etc.) so you will be impotent as a baby and have a tiny little baby penis.

Also, you should have used one of the first 3 Baby Training files successfully first as this file uses the short induction from Baby Behaviours.

Regards

MindMaster
mindmaster@unicorntales.com
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Sign Me Up!

Postby BabyRox » October 7th, 2008, 1:10 pm

Though I only rarely get a "stiffie" anymore, my Mommy and I would both be happier if it didn't happen at all. I'd REALLY love to find my penis and balls regressing to the size of a baby's too!
BabyRox
Regular
Regular

Postby Primus » October 7th, 2008, 11:24 pm

I would be for it as well
Primus
Regular
Regular

Postby Wildsprite » October 9th, 2008, 2:27 am

I don't want to be a baby but the penis smaller than a newborns penis is appealing to me, any chance we could have this in a file of its own? curse penis shrink never did anything for me
Peace of Mind Is a Blanket That Purrs
When you look at me, tell me what do you see??this is what you get its the way I am - Holly Valance
Wildsprite
Mentor
Mentor

Postby liljonny » October 11th, 2008, 6:08 am

Wildsprite wrote:I don't want to be a baby but the penis smaller than a newborns penis is appealing to me, any chance we could have this in a file of its own? curse penis shrink never did anything for me

I don't want to be a baby either. The curse penis shrink witch I payed EMG to make did work to some extent , but it isn't down to the size of a babies dick and loss of pubic hair didn't work at all. I would like a file to make the penis shrink to the size of a babies dick with permanently impotent and incapable of achieving an erection. Also the loss of pubic hair.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kiram » October 11th, 2008, 6:10 am

While I am not interested in this file per se, I would love to see this wrinkle added to other diaper files. When my bladder is full, I tend to get an erection, making urination quite difficult, even when relaxed. It is this that normally wakes me from sleep, not the full bladder. Adding this to the files I am using would be appealing and likely helpful to me.

kiram
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby liljonny » October 13th, 2008, 5:34 pm

I think I might go for this file if it didn't include Baby Behaviours. I am diapered most of the time and have no bladder control when diapered.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby liljonny » October 16th, 2008, 5:41 pm

abyguy wrote:I think the files are very thorough and for those of us who want to experience ourselves as a baby I think they really support that desire. The one thing I wish you had included was specific instructions on reverting back to baby talk. What do you think of that idea? Possible? :D Thanks, jimmy

I read the Baby Behaviours script and it looks like it is included in that file.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ABoy » November 2nd, 2008, 3:37 am

I'm still really enjoying this file, and a lot of the suggestions are taking a strong root in my mind. Lately I feel I can almost hear the background music at times when I'm not actually playing the file with any sort of device, and this makes me wet my diaper or I begin sucking my thumb or pacifier. My wife has been letting me suck on her breasts too, which has been great except it makes her horny and I just want to stay an impotent baby.

Anyone else progressing?
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Postby Danpixare » November 5th, 2008, 7:29 am

ABoy wrote:I'm still really enjoying this file, and a lot of the suggestions are taking a strong root in my mind. Lately I feel I can almost hear the background music at times when I'm not actually playing the file with any sort of device, and this makes me wet my diaper or I begin sucking my thumb or pacifier. My wife has been letting me suck on her breasts too, which has been great except it makes her horny and I just want to stay an impotent baby.

Anyone else progressing?

Don't you mean REgressing? ;3
Danpixare

Postby ABoy » November 6th, 2008, 1:40 am

Danpixare wrote:Don't you mean REgressing? ;3

lol :lol:
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Postby babygina » November 12th, 2008, 7:22 pm

Yes,I would LUV to be a FULL-TIME babygirl 24/7 once agian in all aspects.I want to need full-time diaper dependance for everything.I want to speak in baby speak again.I want to be taken in for REAL baby pediatric examinations and injections once agian.I want to only be fed real baby formulas,and stage one foods.I want to be totally dressed and treated as an infantile baby girl once again.Any file that could got get me to my desired state,I would love to listen to.
I tinks me is a berry pretty babee gurl!!!
babygina

babee traynng

Postby bynbr » January 18th, 2009, 5:14 pm

i ben lisneng to fils evry niht and haf 2 diprs all tha time. I lik beeng a baybee but its gedng hard 2 tack cair of miself n theat it hard. lik i dont haf 2 riht much just nots at werk so i wus abl 2 hid dees changz 4 a wil. buht last week mi bos sed heed fir me if i didnet stahp cumng 2 werk drank. i sed i wasent n he sed naht 2 li evree 1 iz takng abawt mi speetch n how hard i am 2 uddrstand. al i wunt iz a mahmee n dahdee to bee niz n tak cair ov me.
bynbr

scary turn of events?

Postby chandler » July 20th, 2009, 11:10 am

I started listening to this file regularly about a week ago, and I can't wait for the results! My girlfriend is playing along very well too, but she did scare me saying she had to start looking for another guy to please her for when I'm completely impotent with a tiny baby penis! All in all, I think she's probably joking...but it adds another element to this whole thing!
chandler

Re: scary turn of events?

Postby MindMaster » July 20th, 2009, 7:06 pm

chandler wrote:I started listening to this file regularly about a week ago, and I can't wait for the results! My girlfriend is playing along very well too, but she did scare me saying she had to start looking for another guy to please her for when I'm completely impotent with a tiny baby penis! All in all, I think she's probably joking...but it adds another element to this whole thing!

Well Chandler, you wife/mommy doesn't need to find another man to satisfy her. Babies are very oral too, and I'm sure mommy can teach baby to use those oral instincts in ways that will make mommy happy too. :lol:

Yes you will be an impotent baby with a little tiny baby sized penis and you'll be in wet diapers all the time, but that's the way babies are, so mommy will have to breastfeed her baby which will make mommy feel good, and then maybe baby can suckle mommy a little lower which will make mommy feel REAL good.

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chandler » July 21st, 2009, 9:04 pm

Thanks MM,

I'm looking forward to being a baby full time, that's what I want the most...and I talked to her about her "joke" again. Funny turn of events, turns out she wasn't joking! She said if I'm not able to perform she will find someone else who can. She was actually surprised to hear I thought she was joking. She said at that point I'd probably be mentally OK with it, i.e. if I'm the baby, I should be OK with that!

It's all fine except picturing someone else with her and all that is just freaking me out a little bit!
chandler

Postby MindMaster » July 21st, 2009, 9:54 pm

chandler wrote:Thanks MM,

I'm looking forward to being a baby full time, that's what I want the most...and I talked to her about her "joke" again. Funny turn of events, turns out she wasn't joking! She said if I'm not able to perform she will find someone else who can. She was actually surprised to hear I thought she was joking. She said at that point I'd probably be mentally OK with it, i.e. if I'm the baby, I should be OK with that!

It's all fine except picturing someone else with her and all that is just freaking me out a little bit!

Well it seems the two of you have some talking to do then. If you proceed then you'll be an impotent, tiny penis, diaper wetting baby. If she's your Mommy then she'll change your wet diapers and take care of you, but as a baby you can't really expect her to be celibate and not have any fun.

Perhaps she'll let you breastfeed and maybe use your suckling needs to satisfy her as a baby but you surely won't be able to satisfy her as a man. After all you will be a baby.

Regards

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby chandler » July 29th, 2009, 12:14 pm

abyguy wrote:mindmaster is definitely right...if you really desire a return to babyhood you have to be willing to give up all control. imagine how you'll feel when your wife's new playmate tickles you under the chin and says "coochie coochie coo little guy"

yes, but what i have to reconcile with is knowing he's having sex with her, and that she might even get pregnant by him...
chandler

Return to Diapers and Incontinence