TrainDiapers

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

TrainDiapers

Postby Shadow77 » January 21st, 2008, 4:20 pm

Hi all,

On a wim, I decided to try hypnosis just to see if it works. Yeah, I can tell you it works.

I've just recently got into wearing diapers on and off (at my interest level). So downloading the traindiapers file seemed like the way to go. Well I've listened to this file 4 times (once saturday night, once on sunday, and twice today) and finally got my diapers in the mail. Now I'm letting out spurts of pee without thinking about it. Very odd feeling.

The only problem right now is peeing while sitting down, but I have a feeling that this will go away in time.

My only real question is: How long after not listening to the file does this file work?

Well, I think I'll go have fun in my wet diaper.
Shadow77

Postby something » January 21st, 2008, 9:09 pm

on average one month is how long it should take for hypnosis to work. listen to the file for a month and after you see desired effects, start telling yourself you cant control your bladder when in diapers. when the effects happen regularly you can probably put down the hypnosis tape, but until then i recommend listen to the file and renforce the suggestions.

hope i helped :D
something

Postby fullyloadeddiaper » October 16th, 2008, 11:51 pm

I've been listening to this file for almost 3 weeks. I can't say that I wet with no control but the need to wear diapers has really increased. I am now in diapers from when I get home from work till I go to work in the morning. I have that moment most of the time now that I think I have to pee and then just let go. I think I can hold back but for some reason I just don't care and wet myself. I have had a few mornings where I have woke up and wondered when I made peepee but most of the time just wake up just before the alarm goes off go peepee in my didee before its time to get ready for work.
fullyloadeddiaper

Return to Diapers and Incontinence