Lookig for some Answers and help please

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Lookig for some Answers and help please

Postby jobabe » November 3rd, 2008, 5:08 am

I love to wear diapers, I love wetting them, I want to wear them 24/7 but cant as I am married and the wife does not know of my love for them. I am self employed and away from home a lot so I wear them when I am away, but only at night, then if I am home I wear then during the day. I go through all the steps to keep this a secret, wash and dry the diapers as soon as they are off and hide them again blah blah blah ....
I would love to be incontinent, then I wouldnt, for all the reasons that others on this site have said, I need to go u and down ladderrs all day, people would notice, then the hasstle of having to go and change many times a day, then th expense of the disposable diapers, It would be okay at home as I prefer terry and plastic pants.Is there anyone else in the same sittuation as me, and how have you coped, and is there anyone who has managed to become incontinent, and go to there doctor, have it confirmed, and the doctor not ecomending surgery ad pills to correct the problem ?
jobabe

Postby oem_1000 » November 3rd, 2008, 7:31 am

:D Well, Have you tired to tell your love one. Maybe she would understand. She may like it. Having control you as a baby, her as the Mother. You may never know to you try. If not well. Start off small see if she feel one way or the other. It could be a good time for all. If she see things your way tell her more. If not yet it go. :wink:
oem_1000

Dilemma

Postby wetdl » November 3rd, 2008, 9:57 am

Your situation is simular to mine in that you travel, and have a chance to wear at home also.

If you think about it, we are a lot luckier than most.
We have the opportunity to safely wear our diapers for long periods while out of town, most can't.
We have the chance at home to wear our diapers and clean up during the day, most can't.

Only you can judge how your wife might think should you tell her.
But, sooner or later you will slip-up and leave something exposed at home or in your suitcase. Perhaps you have had close calls already?

I have worn disposables, at home at night for years, for occasional "bedwetting". I have openly purchased molicares and plastic pants for use out of town, destroying a motel mattress would be bad. Yes my wife diapers me.
Yes I have had to tell the doctors, have tried pills ect.
The doctors visits would be best avoided if possible, its embarrassing and you never know what they think.
I also have IBS, and you can guess how well that works when having to drive long distances. This was my original reason for openly owning diapers, and now and then it's a good thing i'm wearing one. I only wear one while driving (or at work) when I have to, I don't want to effect my work any more than my home.
I also have back problems, and sleep apnea and one thing lead to another. I would have to say my wife "knows I like them", but I have never told her it was a fetish.
I can't advocate lying to your wife, it's just not a good thing for a relationship. You may already be in the best of all reasonable worlds, do you really want to endanger it?
Once again only you know your wife go SLOW.
wetdl

Return to Diapers and Incontinence