Poopy Pampers training script

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Poopy Pampers training script

Postby MindMaster » January 14th, 2009, 3:14 pm

I have uploaded the text script of the Poopy Pampers training file for you to review and read over before you download the actual file which will be uploaded to WMM early next week.

As with all my files this is not a "let's play baby" concept. This file will retrain you to poopoo in your diapers at least every evening/night until the next morning and every weekend or day off all night and day.

If you're really accepting that you are a baby and ready to be a complete baby then you will poopoo your diapers all the time just like a little baby, and not just once a day but three or four times a day. That's what babies do.

Please do read the script over so you know what you're getting.

Comments are appreciated :D . Critcism/change requests are NOT. :twisted:

Be patient little ones the hypnosis training file will be uploaded early next week.

Regards

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

thank you, sir

Postby Duckypin » January 14th, 2009, 8:22 pm

Hello Sir,
Thank you for paying attention to us babies. I love the script and think that it is entirely possible that I will poopoo my diaper during the trance. That would be so wonderful, to wake from the trance and experience the reality that my journey to the nursery is working.
I thank you, sir for your kindness.
Duckypin
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Love the Script

Postby BabyRox » January 15th, 2009, 2:44 pm

Even though I am already pooping pretty "normally" (for a baby) in my diapers, I would love to have a Mind Master file that will reinforce and encourage feeling that pooping and wetting is "natural and normal" for babies like me.
BabyRox
Regular
Regular

Re: Poopy Pampers training script

Postby poopyone » January 16th, 2009, 5:41 am

Believe it or not, There ARE those of us who would rather mess than be wet all the time.

Thank you, I'll be looking forward to getting the file when it becomes free.

(In a year or two when the economy straightens out)

Poopyone
poopyone

Postby LilJennie » January 16th, 2009, 4:29 pm

Although I personally am not very enthusiastic about pooping my diapers uncontrollably (well, it's a fantasy I have, but I don't see how I could make it work practically in my life), I think it's a very good idea for there to be an option out there for those who want this experience. WMM has a lot of wetting files, but not much for babies who want to mess their diapers.
LilJennie
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » January 18th, 2009, 1:35 pm

Little ones, I apologize, but something has come up and the file upload will be delayed a bit.

Hopefully I can finish it and upload it early the week of the 26th January.

Regards

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence