AB Sissy Girl Videos

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

AB Sissy Girl Videos

Postby BabyRox » January 23rd, 2009, 2:33 pm

For those who are interested, I've used edited versions of some of the diaper training files as the audio tracks for my hypnosis-themed videos on YouTube.

Check them out at

http://www.youtube.com/user/BabyRox1950
BabyRox
Regular
Regular

Postby PS360 » January 23rd, 2009, 2:38 pm

Wow
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Elac » January 23rd, 2009, 5:05 pm

Um, I don't want to ruin your fun or anything, but...I dunno, this really isn't stuff that belongs on youtube. A fetish site, like on ddtube or diaper space? Sure. The common public of YT? Not so much.

/shrug. Whatevs I guess.
Elac
Regular
Regular

Don't worry too much, Elac

Postby BabyRox » January 23rd, 2009, 11:37 pm

What's the matter, Elac? Don't you think most of the internet savvy public knows about ABs, sissies, diaper lovers, and the rest of us "pervs"?

I'm as much a "You" as the Pope, and I heard tonight he's on there, too.

It's not like I'm the first AB, the first Sissy, or the first less-than-attractive older white guy in weird clothes or costumes - Ive seen more elaborate Sissy gear and AB costumes at Fantasy Fest here in Key West every year. We put that stuff in our commercials!

No one makes the viewers watch, and they're always free to move on if they don't like my silly little creations. It's not like I'm harming anyone...

Freedom isn't worth anything if it's not regularly exercised.

"Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose..."
BabyRox
Regular
Regular

Re: Don't worry too much, Elac

Postby Elac » January 24th, 2009, 1:41 am

BabyRox wrote:What's the matter, Elac? Don't you think most of the internet savvy public knows about ABs, sissies, diaper lovers, and the rest of us "pervs"?

I'm as much a "You" as the Pope, and I heard tonight he's on there, too.

It's not like I'm the first AB, the first Sissy, or the first less-than-attractive older white guy in weird clothes or costumes - Ive seen more elaborate Sissy gear and AB costumes at Fantasy Fest here in Key West every year. We put that stuff in our commercials!

No one makes the viewers watch, and they're always free to move on if they don't like my silly little creations. It's not like I'm harming anyone...

Freedom isn't worth anything if it's not regularly exercised.

"Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose..."

I said nothing that imposed on your freedoms, only made my own suggestion. In fact, three fourths of your post is irrelevant. And considering you obviously have no sense of public modesty, I don't see the point in arguing. Have fun getting trolled.
Elac
Regular
Regular

Trolls Don't Scare Me

Postby BabyRox » January 24th, 2009, 11:47 am

Elac, I didn't mean to suggest that YOU were imposing on my freedoms, but more that you were recommending that I should govern myself more in accordance with "normal" mores and standards. I'm more concerned by the impulse at self-censorship than I am at others trying to impose their mores on me. They can't.

I was "outed" to most of my local friends because my SO decided to share her trials at coping with my adult baby nature with a friend who turned out to be unable to keep a secret. (As Ben Franklin said, "Three can share a secret - if two are dead.")

Since I'm already known to be an AB by most of those whose opinion matters to me, I'm not worried about trolls and other haters. They're entitled to their ignorance and opinions - I just don't let them post their comments to my channel.

You be as free as you like and I'll be as free as I like. How's that?
BabyRox
Regular
Regular

Postby LilJennie » January 26th, 2009, 4:35 pm

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, BabyRox -- but I'm glad you're moving on with your life anyway.

As for YouTube, hey, post whatever you want! Your page looks cute and pink. :)
LilJennie
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence