The Diaper Controls You!

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

The Diaper Controls You!

Postby MindMaster » February 3rd, 2009, 2:45 pm

Sometime ago someone referred to a file on another web site called "The Diaper Controls You". The file contained a hypnosis script of sorts, which I found interesting and amusing.

I used to do a lot of work with young children and had to develop a good 'story telling' technique for using hypnosis with them.

I modified the file to make it non-gender specific, and improve the pacing so it's more effective. I do believe it would be a good hypnosis file to put you back in full time diapers and have you wet and poop your diapers as a good baby should.

I uploaded the modified script to the files section so you can review it if you wish. If there's enough interest then I'll record and upload the file here.

Regards

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ABoy » February 3rd, 2009, 5:35 pm

Still waiting for that other file from you, but this one sounds good too.
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » February 3rd, 2009, 6:07 pm

ABoy wrote:Still waiting for that other file from you, but this one sounds good too.

I should spank you.. but you'd probably enjoy it.

The Poopy Pampers files is getting the finishing touches and will be up this week. We had an unfortunate family situation that took up more time than I'd originally estimated so got behind on some of my commitments.

I just thought this script had some merit and have had it hanging around while I finished off the Baby Training series of files.

I've enjoyed this little community and the feedback I've received from the 'babies' and others so thought this file might be more generic and of interest to the babies and diaper lovers here.

Family ALWAYS comes first with me, so a bit of patience and respect is appreciated.

Also, I am a Top/Dominant/Master and expect respect. :twisted:

Regards

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

yes!

Postby Duckypin » February 3rd, 2009, 8:13 pm

Please, Sir, Please make the file-Diaper Controls You. It is true anyway.
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ABoy » February 4th, 2009, 4:47 am

I didnt mean to seem rude Master, Im just eager for the poopy pampers file. Im sorry to hear that you had a family crisis, I hope everything is better soon.
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » February 4th, 2009, 6:21 am

ABoy wrote:I didnt mean to seem rude Master, Im just eager for the poopy pampers file. Im sorry to hear that you had a family crisis, I hope everything is better soon.

Apology accepted ABoy. I know little ones can be impatient and bit impertinent sometimes, and perhaps I was a bit curt myself.

Regards

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby LilJennie » February 5th, 2009, 7:57 am

I read the first chapter of the story when it was linked a while ago, and it's a wonderful story. It felt like I went into trance just reading the "trance" or "dream" section of that story. (However, in my opinion, the later chapters of that story wander way off course into sci-fi territory and totally change the story's tone and theme.)

Making a file in a "storytelling" way like this sounds like a great idea. But in this case, although I do sometimes mess my diapers for the feelings of regression and helplessness, I don't want to lose control of my bowels and poo in my diapers as a baby, as it would cause a lot of problems in my life. I'm quite happy working toward wetting my diapers as a baby. This is, however, just an explanation of why I haven't voted for this file in this poll. I'm sure there are others who would love such a file.
LilJennie
Regular
Regular

Postby MindMaster » February 5th, 2009, 9:21 am

LilJennie wrote:
Making a file in a "storytelling" way like this sounds like a great idea. But in this case, although I do sometimes mess my diapers for the feelings of regression and helplessness, I don't want to lose control of my bowels and poo in my diapers as a baby, as it would cause a lot of problems in my life. I'm quite happy working toward wetting my diapers as a baby. This is, however, just an explanation of why I haven't voted for this file in this poll. I'm sure there are others who would love such a file.

I have to agree the story is a bit wierd (sci-fi like) but the script had merit, which is why I thought others might like a real hypnosis file made from the script.

I originally edited the script to include wetting only, but after looking at the content more closely decided the diaper controls you and makes you a baby again, so babies wet AND POOP in their diapers.

I'll probably re-edit the script and do one for 'total baby under diaper control' and one for 'diaper makes you wet as a baby' as I get time. Since Poopy Pampers will be up here this week, I thought the 'full thing' would be of interest to those little ones who really are babies and use their diapers fully as babies.

I wish I knew who wrote the original script because it does have merit and with a few judicious edits is a good hypnosis script/file.

Regards

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kiram » February 5th, 2009, 11:09 am

Where is the link to this story? Sounds interesting.
kiram
Regular
Regular

Postby gendave » April 20th, 2009, 11:29 am

MindMaster, I would be most grateful if you where to make this file. All your other files just got better and better. Look forward to trying this one.
gendave

Postby MindMaster » April 23rd, 2009, 5:31 am

gendave wrote:MindMaster, I would be most grateful if you where to make this file. All your other files just got better and better. Look forward to trying this one.

Dear Little Ones:

Unfortunately life has thrown us a few curves lately, and my fiancee and I are in the final throes of planning our wedding, so I've been rather occupied with other things.

Hopefully I will get this file completed over the next month and uploaded here for all of you to enjoy, but I can't promise right now.

Be good and try to stay wet.

MindMaster
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ABoy » April 26th, 2009, 5:21 am

MindMaster wrote:... my fiancee and I are in the final throes of planning our wedding, so I've been rather occupied with other things.

Here's wishing you a wonderful wedding master! I was curious, is your baby girl your fiancee?
ABoy
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence