Diapers available in UK high street.

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Diapers available in UK high street.

Postby wetmick » March 7th, 2009, 6:33 pm

dont know if anyones interested but I've found out that we brits can buy propper diapers on the high street(ish), I've just found out that the local "mobility" store stocks lots and lots and lots of diapers, I told the woman I had an embarassing problem and that bedwetting sheets were of no use (when you roll over you can wet the quilt) so she scratched her head looked through the catalouge and presented me with a 20 pack of kendall lille supreme maxi's, when she handed them to me she made a point of saying 3000ml, I paid the £13.50 and went home with the big bag of diapers - as far as quality goes -brilliant!!! seriously thick, plastic backing, refastenable, when worn i held it in untill i could no more and let go as fast and hard as i could - i did this 3 times with absolutly no leaks there was a minor leak on the 4th wetting as I was laying on my side.
wetmick
Regular
Regular

word of warning

Postby wetmick » March 7th, 2009, 6:37 pm

oh and as a word of warning, they wont fit in an 85L backpack so take something like a bin bag unless you want to walk across town advertising your purchase...
wetmick
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence