was i in a trance??

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

was i in a trance??

Postby pamperdk » May 14th, 2009, 9:38 am

wow last night i tried the file TrainDiapers1 last night while i was laying in my bed and i think i went into a trance i can remember that i was hearing the intro part and then the countdown and then about a minute of the body of the file and then i cant remember nothing i just woke up and the file was finishd this is the first time i think i have been in a trance i used the file again 10 minutes later still laying in my bed and the same thing happend! was i in a trance? i am not sure i have never been in a trance before can anybody tell me if i was in a trance???? i would also like to know what is you guys experiance with this file does it work???

sorry for bad english i am danish :P

please answer this ;)
pamperdk

Postby pamperdk » May 15th, 2009, 7:02 am

BUMP 48 views and no answer :(
pamperdk

Postby davelowe1977 » May 15th, 2009, 8:53 am

Can't understand why nobody has replied yet - although I suspect that this question has been asked many times before in other areas of the forum - check!

It sounds very likely that you were in a trance - and a damned good one - provided you didn't go to sleep!

Did the file work - you don't mention what it aims to achieve or whether you achieved it?

Devils in the detail as they say!
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Patience is a Virtue

Postby Calimore » May 15th, 2009, 9:29 am

Can't believe it yourself, eh?

You were patient enough to experience a nice relaxing state where you forgot about everything for a little while and just let a Voice guide you. Wasn't that nice?

When most people try hypnosis files they bring expectations and desires with them, some of which can interfere with the process of learning to trance. Like sports or math, a few people seem to be 'born naturals', slipping easily into trance for any decent hypnotist. Lucky them! The rest of us have to learn to relax into the hypnotist's Words and just let their Voice guide us to where we need to go.

If I HAD to guess, I'd say that it seems to me that you have crossed over a threshold, Pamperdk. If you feel the need to affix a label to where you have been and call it 'trance', then go ahead, but more importantly, just keep doing what you have been doing. 'Practice makes Perfect' and your mind is ready, now, to accept the suggestions of the file(s) you are using. Be just a little more patient and I'm sure you'll start seeing signs that your files are beginning to work now. Give them a little more time and, when you are starting to get the results you seek, practice even more. Remember, every athlete or math wiz has to Practice to maintain their Edge. Hypnosis is no different.

If you feel your files effects are beginning to diminish, take the time to listen to them again, reinforcing their effect. Then, take some time to congratulate yourself - be proud of your accomplishment because many people lack the patience and determination to achieve what you've have done. Just don't forget the words I've sent you today - Remember to Practice.

Oh, and the forums can move kinda slowly, so try to give us all a little time to respond. Some of us like to carefully consider our words before we respond to posts like these and may not respond to them the first time we read them. Many of us are new to the World to Hypnosis and Trance and simply don't know how to respond, checking back on the thread to see if others have written a useful response. I suspect that there are even people that read thread after thread, never posting a response, just taking it all in, wondering if any of this is real.

I also suspect that you will soon be able to answer THAT question for them yourself, pamperdk. :)

Happy Trancing!
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby pamperdk » May 15th, 2009, 10:38 am

hey guys thanks for the answer i listend to the file 2 times again last night and exately the same thing happend i am so happy that i am able to go into trance now i just hope that the file is gonna have a effect on me
pamperdk

Postby baby_jessica75 » May 15th, 2009, 11:43 am

pamperdk wrote:hey guys thanks for the answer i listend to the file 2 times again last night and exately the same thing happend i am so happy that i am able to go into trance now i just hope that the file is gonna have a effect on me

It is already having an effect it is taking you down into trance which is a very important first step. if you stick with it and have the determination to give it time to work I am sure you will end up very happy with the results!
reality is no more than a agreed upon belief system that has no stronger roots in truth than any other dream of humanity.

Jessie

baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence